All Comments on 'My Brother & Me'

by Naomeri

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GROSS

What a damn stupid,fucking story.Completely GROSS. I don't know why this site accepted it.

CumdumpsterCumdumpsteralmost 20 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for your story. Verey realistic and I could feel Eric's cock in me as he fucked his sister!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Incest or Rape?

Rape of any kind is not erotic.

NaomeriNaomerialmost 20 years agoAuthor
Thank you, people

I would just like to thank you all for commenting on my story. Although I have the power to delete any comments made and however much I might like to delete some of the comments made on this story, I believe in the right to free speech and the right to be heard, no matter how much I would rather not hear what some people have to say. So, thanks again and keep on commenting.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Naomeri

You have a very good story there, it's just in the wrong section.

Resubmit it as My Brother & Me - EDITED and put it in Non Consent/Reluctance and watch the difference in reaction.

Don't be put off. You have a well written, enticing story that's just misplaced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Non-consent?

Who cares? The guy still fucked his sister. All these soft cocks saying shit like "rape is not erotic" and shit like that haven't got a clue, and probably didn't read the story. At the end of the day, this is just a story anyway. So much for freedom of speach heh? I loved this story. Keep up the good work. Edit if you like to fix the grammar up, but hey, you're not going for a pulitzer prize are you? Don't stress too much about it. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sick

rape is never acceptable and should never be encouraged or condoned you need some jail time to see what it's like to be raped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
brotherly love

I liked the story, as I have fantasized about having sex with my sister too. A big turn on is the thought of cumming in her pussy. Mmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What....the....FUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Candy-licking-good!

The last sentence that Erik said is just so sweet. Damn! Im wet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaomeri@Naomeri
7 Followers
I enjoy reading other people's submissions on Literotica and was inspired to write my own. Thanks for all the comments everyone.