All Comments on 'Gadget Man Ch. 00'

by Transfix

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You seem to have some problem with spell-checker

However, the story itself is imaginative and fun to read to some extent. It is partly due to the fact that you are Tran: being a Tran is a factor which boost you being aileanated, therefore cool. Thus, the core of my argument being it is important not to lose sight of who you truely are and moreover, being your true slef inables you to be a Tran at the same moment in time and space. That is not to say that in the theories of physics which stipurates the string theory and possible eleven dimentions which co-exist not in time and space but metaphysical in a sense that is more like phylosophy of physics than theory since the theory is thought to be untestable in the forseeable future which is to say the above mentioned theory is unlikely to become a law much like Darwin's evolution. Yet, saying evolution is a lie and saying God created Adam and Eve so don't use condom because HIV virus escape through it is as stupid as homophobic Southern Baptist Church of Satan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Gah?

An interesting tale, but you need to make up your mind whether it's first, second, or third person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous