All Comments on 'Brother Doctor'

by princessjennie

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love it!

You could have teased out the seduction even more...given the reader more of the brother's thoughts and feelings as he's seducing his sister.

sweetness_divinesweetness_divineover 19 years ago
nice story... made me hot...

this was a great story. you chose your words carefully. i would have loved to hear more of what the brother was thinking while he seduced his sister. it would have been nice to explain the exact moment when her visit became an opportunity for him to make sweet love to her pussy. was it when she spread her legs for him? did her scent intoxicate him? was he turned on by her increasing wetness? stuff like that... but it was nice, really. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oooooooh God!

Oh my God! My favorite subject, handled in a perfect way. I hope this is part one and that the future parts deal with the fact that the pill came too late in this relationship (wink-wink!). I have to go clean off my chair now. Too slippery to sit in properly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT FUCK STORY

Please include pregnant incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wonderful!

it's great! excellent! fantastic! and definitely exciting! FABULOUS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very sexy

Very sexy and luscious. You can describe the act so well! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

I thought this story was great. It got me so hot and I wanna hear more about what happens to the brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
feel no pain

why not a quick injection that make dear si feel no pain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Brother Doctor

What a terrible act of betrayal. Not only did he break all the medical ethics in the worst possible, but he took advantage of his own virginal sister and could have made her pregnant. I f**king loved it. You rule, girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic !!!

The only thing that could have been better, is if this is what actually happened to you and your brother, and you got pregnant by him. Looking at your profile picture was an added turn on as well. Seeing your picture of you showing off your gorgeous body, only added to the excitement of the story. Please don`t stop, i would love to read more of your real life stories. Would be great to corresponde with you as well.

rm2hrm2hover 15 years ago
Sequel

I would love to know what happened with their relationship - Was she made pregnant? Did they commit to a long term relationship? I just enjoyed and read it all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT

I'm soaked. That's all I can say.

Cutie18Cutie18over 15 years ago
Hot

It was great i hope a ch.2 is in order

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Very well-written

And just perverted enough to be very hot.

TornWingsTornWingsalmost 14 years ago
MOEW PLEASE

So what happens next?? Keep going Please I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

Please write another chapter. This was really hot and I was wet in no time and had to finger myself wishing it wa me getting the examination and the fucking. Really nice picture but would like to see more.

Thanks,

Carole NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
KT

please write more....this made me soooo wet and had me wishing my brother was a doctor

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love your writing

all the other posts...

but this one really should be in the non-consent section...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please move to nonconsent

I'm not really into non-consent, and it really turned me off when it became obvious that it was. I really love your writing; I just don't like this kind of story. Please re-categorize it.

StuckInAlbuquerqueStuckInAlbuquerqueover 12 years ago
Bro Doctor

I'm surprised that a girl can come right after losing her virginity

Is that common?

Greg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Nice

Loved this story for sure. Would definately love to see another chapter or two on this, where they go from there! She says no he says yes :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continue

Please continue!

blahblahblah69blahblahblah69almost 11 years ago
continue

please continue!!

rubyredrosesrubyredrosesalmost 11 years ago
shivering here

wow that was awesome, right on the edge of my seat, please write more soon!

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
Must be continued

This story needs more chapters. Now that we are sucked up in the story you need to continue it with more chapters. Thanks

tygztygzover 10 years ago

After reading a couple of this author's stories - a job quickly done as there is little development or lead-up involved - I have to doubt the biography's statement of being female...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree with TYGZ that the stories could use more length and DEFINITELY follow up chapters but I have LOVED the three I've read so far! I don't agree that he/she thinks the author is probably male. I've known a number of girls that get off/fantasize on being dominated and/or taken, even if in a lighter manner. Hell I even had a coworker that was younger than me that liked play rape (damn shame she wasn't interested in me (crying)) so the direction of the stories I've read here is of no surprise.

Good work on the stories and keep them coming! Thanks! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

holy shit that was hot!! whoa! :) I would LOVED a chapter two!!

sweet_sin178sweet_sin178over 9 years ago
Oh snap!

Wow that was hot!! Straight to the point I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awful

There is nothing redeeming or hot about rape!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RAPE

Yes, that was a rape! And nothing but a rape. Shame...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

hits all the right spots!

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015over 8 years ago
HATED IT !!!!!!

SHE NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO REALIZE WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO HER UNTIL AFTER THE FACT AND NO CHANCE TO SAY NO. THIS MAN, A DOCTOR, HER BROTHER, IS PREDATOR OF THE WORST STRIPE, AN INCESTUOUS RAPIST. SHAME ON THE AUTHOR!!!! NOT SEXY AT ALL. GLORIFYING SUCH CRIMINALITY HAS NO REDEEMING SOCIAL VALUE WHATSOEVER!! IT IS AN UNDESERVED SLUR ON THE MEDICAL PROFESSION. BOO!! HIPPOCRATES IS WRETCHING IN HIS GRAVE!!!! SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like

To wordsmith - description said it all, don't know why you would read it if you don't like this kind of stuff. Also it is just fiction...

Liked it, the naughtiness of it all took me there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was OK

It made me jerk off but I've seen sexy try to work on it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story Short and Sweet

Nice

Just the day after pill and a Rx for birth control pills.

Oh and come back in a few days for a follow up exam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, wish I was the happy doctor

By the way wordmaster, your an asshole it's only a story.

If you don't like it, why do you read it.

Read readers digest, stupid jerk.

Not Literotica, dumb ass.

Piss off, your probably a priest. lets not even go there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Help sister

We are in Canada. I am 21 sister. Brother is 22. We started back then.

Now we r doing it and we r happy I love these kind of stories.

I sister love my brother has been doing for long time. I sauced brother and removed his cloths and took his dik in mouth, Love hard hot dik go in me fast and hard/

Keep writing stories for girls like me

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Damn, princess jennie.

I read that secret crush story and thought you would be writing about STEP siblings like in that one.

I do not want to read incest... not that you have this in the wrong category, and you gave plenty of fair warning,

but I thought because you had the other as step siblings in the incest category, the others would be too.

Oh well, i really enjoyed that one series anyways.

You write very well, very hot. But, I just had to stop reading this once I realized you were writing about blood relatives, and it seems like the rest is too.

So, I wont be reading any more :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just..

another rape..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It is astonishing how many of these people don't know what rape is.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Erotic, but Raping His Sister, come on. No consent or even asked for the sex

May be in the incest category, but really should be in

NonConsent/Reluctance and 20 years in jail and no medical license

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ummm...

So he rapes his kid sister.

Also I always wondered why so many writers always put the maidenhead/cherry/hymen somewhere deep inside the vagina.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
Ummmm.

I don't know. ??

And how did he get his dick in there while her feet were strapped in stirrups.

livetoreadlivetoreadalmost 4 years ago

The hyman is NOT inside the vagina! Rape is NOT sexy. Let me guess, you delete ratings under 4 stars to boost your rating. You're obviously NOT a princess either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is RAPE

He raped his own sister, and you think this is funny or arousing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This isn’t rape she was literally saying she wanted it and please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it is rape. Even though she appeared to be letting him fuck her, she still though he was doing an exam. He used his brother card to gain her trust. It's rape, not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep, it's rape. He should have his license revoked.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Sexy, but I believe it was rape.

Surprised that it passed the Lit Board.

Will you continue and soften the actions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He squirted his cum inside his own sister's pussy and he knocked her up and now she's pregnant. So she's carrying her brothers baby and he owns her pussy. They must be in love and also living together. A breeding heart story of brother and sister who have six children together and she's pregnant again with a seventh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous