All Comments on 'My Wife Tries A Bigger One'

by realto

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Better

I must say i found this one much better written and interesting then your first attempt. I love first time wife cheat/share stories but the big penis angle has been so over done by male writers that its hard to get into a story that uses it.

Women are attracted to many things about a man and there are plenty of sexy things that can draw a couple to sharing. Next time try something a little different

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GAY GAY GAY

I AM GOING TO STOP COMING TO THIS SITE.

I AM SO TIRED OF THE GAY CRAP MISLABELED AS LOVING WIVES.

FYI GUYS THAT SUCK COCK ARE GAY!!!!!! FUCKING GROSS MAN.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Watch the swinging cock, back and forth

You will lose all your will to the giant cock. Only giant cocks can satisfy women. Only giant cocks can please women.

Hahahahahaha. What a crock of bullshit. Yeah, from what I have been told, by women, is that the feeling of a long cock slamming into and through the cervix is extremely painful. Yes, I know that a woman's vagina can stretch to accomodate a large cock (like with pregnancy), but that takes months (like 9 of them). And it's a muscle, so with excersize, it can clamp down on anything (including, according to this site, all tiny-dicked husbands).

I agree with Mannydcamp, use some originality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Feedback cretins!!!!

I'm amazed at the unconstructive style of feedback. Sherlock, if women have been critical to you about big cocks maybe it was simply a salve for you because yours is small.

Then there are the gay haters. They seem to protest a little too much. I wonder if they are trying to mask their own homosexuality by accusing others of having it. Grow up. Mature and try to see that the world is wonderful because of diversity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Better than first story.

Better than your first story. Thank God Uncle Ben wasn't in this one.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
good story

This definitely belongs in the fetish section. This is not a loving wives story.

Well written and would generate a better reader response in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story

u need to continue this love your style

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
The ultimate CUCKOLD

He is a gay cuckold and she is a slut so what else is there to say.

Do male writers write about big cocks because theirs is small? Am I the only one that is tired of big cock stories?

At least in this story the big cock wasn't on a Black Man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
lighten up!

Hey,its a jack off fantisy! I would love to watch my wife enjoying a large dick,then lick his cum from her hot pussy,but Im reading Literotica stories about it unstead,Enjoy what you can, life is too short to complain to a computer screen.

smiler03smiler03about 19 years ago
Wish I was there

I have a nice thick cok myself but it's only six inches long. I would love to see my Wife fuck a really large cock, I'm quite sure She would cum a lot, She's been let down in threesomes we've had by guys with smaller cocks than my own.

I think the idiots who think this doesn't belong in loving wives are talking rubbish, it's very nice to have found a story with a bi slant to it... I for one would also have eagerly sucked this huge cock and licked his cum from my Wife after I had witnessed her having multiple orgasms on it. Loved it, Ian UK.

BooomerBooomeralmost 15 years ago
Oh You Are Not Going to Stop Cumming to This Site

I get so tired of folks who read a story entitled "My Wifes Tries A Bigger One" and then get all hissy after they do.

Put your big boy panties on and choose another catagory or shut the F**k up and jerk off!

Great story! The perspective of having his wife astride him while getting pummeled by Mr. Bigusdickus was very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Written In 04

Then gay auther found out he had picked up something antibotics couldn't cure and what he thought was hot now was just sick, like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Realistic

Based on my experiences with my own wife, this sounds very realistic. The only real difference is that we aren't into piss sex. Otherwise, change the names and it could be us.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
togetherness

This just might be a little too much togetherness. I get the sense that his wife is just bait for a Bull for him. Her pleasure is just a nice coincidence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Deuchbag

Your elementary writing is not worth your time.... get a life or get a grip...your hand is the only sex you will ever get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Favorite story !

I loved everything about this story . Please write more and don't pay any attention to the closeted bastards that claim not to like it but yet read the story to the end although the gay sex reference was made from the very beginning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Wife's Experience with a huge cock

I loved this story. I too had a similar experience with an older man who had a huge cock. He took me one night and made me suck him, and then he fucked me making me cry all the while. When my wife had her experience with a huge cock, I got under her in a 69 and watched up close as the man struggled to penetrate her tight pussy. She cried and moaned all through it while I glued my mouth to his balls. When he finally came, his cum dribbled all over my mouth as it flooded my wife's stretched pussy. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This excites me because my wife cheated on me

My wife had a passionate affair that I didn't find out about until the day she left me for him. He asked her to marry him. When she left me he must have freaked because we ended up together. She would never tell me who he was as much as I demanded. It took years of counseling for us to reconcile. We had tried to have a child for 10 years and she blamed me. It turned out she was trying to get pregnant by him. We continued fertility treatment and found out it was her and we used a donor egg. We have a beautiful 4 year old son now. I can never make love to my wife without thinking about her lover. I wanted to kill him but now I fantasize about his cock being inside my beautiful wife. I feel it is a sickness and wish I would think more about the fun we are having. She did lots of things different that freaked me out when she came back to me. She did it in a chair and she about broke my cock with her long thrusts. It was obvious this man was big. Now I talk about it out loud about a man watching us fuck and he has a big cock and she gets excited. She will never respond verbally and I am almost afraid to see what she would say if she did. I am afraid an actual man being there might trigger anger and jealousy. This lingers after 9 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my wife

I shared my wife with a friend whose cock was very close to 12 in. I could only listen to her begging him to be gentle. When he started putting in, she stared crying, "Oooh, its hurting too much. Please, I can't take it all."

Before the night ended, I looked through the partially opened door, and he had my wife doggie style and she told him, "Please, put it in my ass, but please be gentle."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm ready to try this

I enjoyed this story but wish it had more detail about cock size. Is the husband average, 5 to 6 inches? How long and thick is the lover? I know the reader can fill in the blanks but more detail would be nice. Add more of the wife's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bigger is better

I liked your story about your wife getting a big cock shoved in her pussy.

my wife has big tits size 40D tits a nice pussy to eat out I would love to see her get a big long cock in her pussy sense my cock is only 5inchs long when hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautifull View

When I shared my petite wife, I was under her watching his huge cock stretch her small pussy until I thought he would tear her. I licked his cock when he would take it all out. My wife kept saying, "It's so big;he's in too deep."

I shared a good amount of their combined juices.

I can't wait for the next time. I told my wife I wanted her to take his big cock anally. She said she would try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hell with my wife, I took the big one!

I thought I was straight; but I was seduced by a guy I didn't know was gay! Out of the blue, he asked if he could give me a blow job. It was absolutely wonderful. I'd never been sucked off like that before. I found out that I liked the kmowing touch of this gay guy! We hung around together a lot. Everyone thought he was straight to. Then one day he took meto his house and asked me to wait in his bedroom while he took a shower. He came out of the bathroom with only a towel which somehow fell off exposing his 10" thick cock. We both smiled at each other as he lay down on the bed with me. This was the first time I'd ever seen his large tool. Up until now, he had been the only one to suck! However, I felt like it was time to return the favor. So I did. He tasted delicious! It didn't take him long to pump 6 loads of sperm down my throat! I found that I really really like it! After he came I quickly found myself totally naked on the bed next to him. He pulled out a bottle of lube and greased my ass up thoroughly! He then proceeded to push. His thick fingers up my ass hole. It felt wonderful! Every few minutes, he added another finger until he had me stretched out enough so he could push his long thick cock up my ass! He took his time so as not to hurt me so I would want to get fucked all the time! He was right! He finally got the entire lenght and girth of his cock all the way in and began using his cock to massage my prostate. I came like never before. Loads of thick white cream puddled on much of the bed. After he pulled out, I went down on him again to hopefully get another load of his thick sweet cum! I'm now a. very happy T-Girl. My measurements are 36C-28-40! My eife understood and has since moved on to another guy. We're both very happy now! True Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huge one

Sorry, Your story is unrealistic! The husband probably has an average cock which is around 5.7" in length and 4.8 in girth. I'm sure that this would be comfortable for most women. However you're saying that Brads cock is 10" in length and must be at least 8" in girth. There is no way ant women could without damage and a lot of pain take a cock that big the first time. It would take months of painful stretching and a 50 gal barrel of lube to make it somewhat comfortable for her. Sorry it's just not believable. I think she would feel very full with 7" in length and 6" in girth. Now that would be believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very hot

It sounds like our first time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As I have said many times....

The idiotic "big cock" obsession is really a fetish of homosexual and bisexual "men". This should have been put in "Gay Male"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked this a lot. I would arrange for my wife to meet a man like him so I could see her being stretched. If he would make it a regular meeting I would let him dominate her with his big dick. Seeing her crying and moaning as he trained her to take him and making her cum for him. I would let him make my wife tie me to a chair before he dominated her so I couldn’t help her and as proof of how much he controls her before she makes me suck his dick that he just ruined her with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nows the time after her new lover leaves all of the conflicted emotions begin. This could be just the beginning as they are both put in situations with her new lover and better lover taking more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And then what?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nothing wrong for the wife to enjoy a big cock. i mean we all want a happy and satisfied wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous