All Comments on 'A Woman Who Loves Men'

by vargas111

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great comedy

One Of the funniest erotic satires i"ve read.

theCt. Yankee

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
This is an amendment to my earlier comment.

Please accept my apology for a very negative comment and slight about you personally. It was uncalled for and unfair. Your story is actually better than most on this site. Again,my apologies. "roscovich"

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
You only have a weenie.

That was obviously intended to insult and demean the husband. That is uncalled for and goes beyond describing the husband as a nice guy. Therefore, I stopped reading are rated the story 1*.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years ago
I can't say I rated it a "5", but it was definitely a good read.

Keep up the humor. It suits you as well or better than the drama. I think the score indicated other peoples expectations rather than your skills.

DrMibDrMibover 8 years ago
Andre

I think she should choose Andre!!!! Lol!

He would make a better husband.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Oh, come on people.

This is so obviously a wind up.

Read no deposit no return.

He is completely making fun of submissive sissified cucks by being so over the top absurd.

Granted it should be in humour.

Damn funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can

CAN KILLING A WHORE LAND YOU IN BARS IF SHE WAS TRYING TOSET UP A BABYSITTER FOR HER BASTARDS.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Well

I was wrong, the other story was not parody, it was this author's style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I got a headache after reading that incompetent and dumb answer of that so-called Mother Debbie. I know this is only fiction but unfortunately the majority of the psychologists out there show also this type of incompetence.

It should be legally allowed to hunt those persons and make them jobless.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Gay dude writing out his repression in a horrible written story that shows a lack of skill, thought, plotting, imagination or any type of grasp of reality.

What is happening to you Republicans these days? God the thought of getting some cock of your own yet denying it and living it through this shit is getting painful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous