All Comments on 'A Sex Slave to Slaves'

by Orexis

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
TheTrapperTheTrapperalmost 20 years ago
Keep It Cumming

Girls want it too? Oh yeah they do. This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I had a real good cum!

Excellent story. Well written and great development. Part 2 soon? I would like to see her not be so lucky in the fertility lotto the next time, LOL!

kig112042kig112042almost 20 years ago
Well Put, and Put Well too!

Wonderful to have a very well written story and have such strong erotic features played out. Although totally fictional, this type of activity was probably happening all over the south. Absolute power absolutely corrupts, so to speak.

Thank You for providing an "interesting" lunch interlude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

Very well written story of dominance and submission. A little slow to get going for my tastes but a great story anyway. More please!

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
This is pretty good :-)

Perhaps skimmed over 'the nature of the sub' a little, but a horny ir story just the same.

SN

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
Amazingly...

well written and erotic, i love the description of submissive nature, the power to serve and please, excellent choice of words, that ring so true. i love this story but i have loved stories like this since i was a lil girl before becoming a grown lil girl*smile*. i can't wait to read more of your work and hope you continue on with other stories similiar, i've not read anything from you that was "bad" yet. Keep up the great work. respectfully a fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Well written story with a creative setting ! ;)

BloodyBunnyBloodyBunnyabout 18 years ago
Yum

I'm not sure if this is a multi-chapter story .. but if it is, and this is simply the first installment, than I completely understand why you took so much time to set the stage. While, I'll admit, I just skimmed through the beginning, it seems that you put a lot of thought into the structure of the story .. which is something most of the people around here don't do .. (myself usually included, to be honest) .. The story itself was pretty quality, and the sex scenes were extremely hot .. I love when the woman enjoys her part just as much as the dom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very good

loved it when she started sucking his cock and then getting her first real fuck.brought the picture to mind and enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a sex slave to slaves

great story about big black buck nigger slaves getting their due with the white women owners of all that long uncut cocked black stud cock write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good first attempt

The story had several errors; the most annoying was the constant slipping between present and past tense. A good proofread would have done wonders for that aspect.

When writing a story that is specifically set in an easy recognisable historical period, it is beneficial to study the time period. A plantation owner would have been familiar with the mechanics of horse breeding; your long winded explanation was borderline bestiality as the only apparent reason to include it would have been to titilate your readers. Slaves would speak either in slave patois or in proper English when addressing the lady of the house, not split between the two dialects in the same sentence. If her father were as protectionist as described, there is no way in Dixie that he would have allowed her any where near the slave quarters unchaperoned. Slaves were frequently (and incorrectly) viewed as oppurtunistic horndogs. If her father were really that concerned he would not have allowed her to be near the slave quarters at all, much less unchaperoned.

The actual erotic parts were pretty hot, but the glaring inaccuracies and associated oddities sank the story. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i loved it!

It was very detailed. i liked everything about it. keep writing!

das_risikodas_risikoabout 12 years ago

As a historian of the Antebellum period, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It is by far the best written story I have read with well developed characters, plot and settings. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the next installment and Abby's eventual impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Not a very credible story as pointed out above. No male slave would allow himself any sexual action with the daughter of a master. If discovered, it would mean a harsh penalty; even death for the slave. And the sex scenes are not hot at all. No slave would naturally engage in such actions - working 6 days a week, 14 to 16 hours a day. Oral sex like the ones described are more like taken from a porn movie. Not very realistic.

A more serious research would been nice; also as a respect to those who lived through those horrible times. Good erotic stories can probably be made from this time, but keep it slightly more realistic please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And the meek and weak shall inherit...

Gawleee!Reminds me of them days when I fucked my master's daughter!yessirree she had virgin pussy waiting for a stallion cock of me...8 inch of Black Power full of jizm.She eventually became the 'hood's poonthang 24/7 stress relief pussy bitch in heat.Hee!hee!hee!Sure miss them days though.I'm a lifer with no parole.

Craig52Craig52over 10 years ago
Excellent Story

First of all, there is some ring of truth in this. Its not known but there were some interracial pairings back then. They had to be careful of course and a few were caught.

Anyway, I enjoyed this story from beginning to end. I did think that with Rodney's militancy that he would have wanted Abby to call him "Master" but I guess "Sir" is just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bull shit!

Hot and sexy but in reality it is pure fantasy. Those who know about the plantation south know that it did not happen and could not have happened. People should just read it and jerk off or whatever they do to release sexual tensions. Please understand that you have not studied a history lesson and have not learned any hidden secrets. If there was any interracial coupling going on it was between an upper class white man and some attractive, young and virgin little slave girl. It is not known how often this happened but it did happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!

Very creative and erotic! I really enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wrtten in total ignorance

This never happened. Sometimes, not too often, the white master had sex with young and attractive virgins. Sometimes the young son would have sex with a young slave girl. Sometimes the white overseer would rape a young slave girl. But the wife and daughters did not become involved with slave men. It just did not happen as the women did not want it. Believe it or not, women were not into sex in those days as they are now. It is fantasy of white men to imagine this happening. Black men will tell you that it never happened. Those who insist that it did happen have no idea or concept of slavery and how slaves were treated.

qnm8qnm8over 9 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!

The previous commentators are so incredibly annoying.This is a FANTASY. Why are you expecting historical accuracy from a sex literature site... Anyways, please write a sequel to this story!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Meh

I could have done without the horse sex that apparently managed to turn on a little untried virgin. That was just weird. Is there a bestiality section on literotica where that might be better received? Just odd. Not my cup of tea. Further, it didn't really serve a purpose in furthering the plot.

sweetsubmissive_88sweetsubmissive_88over 9 years ago
Excellent Start

I enjoyed your writing style and the general plot. I noticed several comments regarding historical accuracy, and as a history major, I can say that no, it is not historically accurate. However, when I come to this site, I am not looking to do research, I am looking for a good story and good release. And that is what I found here. A good story. Don't let people stop you from taking artistic liberties. It's your right as an author of fiction to re-write history as you see fit. My only "negative" comment is that I would be aware of letting back story and description get too lengthy. If it doesn't add directly to the plot, probably don't need it. We want to get to the good stuff! Anyways, 4 stars. Excellent start. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

This is great. Any chance of a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
crappy

This isn't non-consent

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 stars

Excellent story and reflects the reality of this period in history when white girls and women lusted after superior big black cock.

Stephanie76Stephanie76almost 7 years ago
OK story

It was a well written story, a little to political for me, it was more about the relationships of the time then it was about sex. A little mean spirited in the treatment of women. But, I always get turned on when reading about large black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why

Why is this listed as nonconsent/reluctance????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Stuff!

A very wonderful, sexy story. I really was immersed in the story and time this was set in. Excellent!

youngshywifeyoungshywifeover 3 years ago
Loved it

Enjoyed reading this story. Irrespective of whether the plot is historically correct or credible enough, the erotic needs of a girl, as described, are truthful enough. The sexual scenes have been pretty amorous and thoroughly enjoyable. This is just fiction, why look for historical accuracy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a white sissy man I wish I had been born a daughter to a plantation owner back then and experienced this. A great story a great desire. 4yourpleasureiam

brendapatebrendapatealmost 2 years ago

A very nice fantasy, tuned to contemporary minds. The fiction is most exciting and titillating where the characters express their lust, as opposed to where the author is telling te readers about it. 'Show, don't tell', remember? So in this first part, the scenes of Cyn telling Abby of her exploits definitely need dialogue en that of Abby watching Jasmine's gang bangs need more of Abby's own thoughts and whisperings.

As do others, I would welcome Cyn and Abby discover girl/girl pleasures and arrange mid day orgies with Jasmine and the plantation hands. And how about Abby's slutty mother discovering the girls' antics and, realizing that telling on them would result in major crisis, join them. She might even, in the intimacy of the paternal bedroom, start to infuse her husband's mind with fantasies of taking a young black slave girl into his bed, or share one with him, and later seduce him into sharing their lovely daughter in an incestuous threesome...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked this and my wife loved it. she now wants to be black fucked into submission. said she would be a good married white whore for a huge black man and even his friends if the time was right. wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story but I would liked to have read that she got knocked up. My ex-wife is now a Qof S wish I could have got her to do that while still married. I'm gay and would love 6 or more black cocks at one time. Love BBC.

WillRightForSexWillRightForSexabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Always enjoy these types of stories and you did a great job of setting up the "climax."

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

more of Abby and her gangbangers please

Duren2018Duren201815 days ago

This story is amazing and I loved it. Love how you give us a back story of both Rodney and Abby and how she slowly surrenders to Rodney's control of her.

Its not widely talked about but there had been relations between wives and daughters with slaves on the plantations. Whether like this, I don't know but this was a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous