All Comments on 'A Whore Wife's Story Ch. 06'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TOO FUCKING HOT

Reading all of your stories makes my pussy so fucking wet...they're all of my fantasies in print!!!! I would love to find a man to be my slut bitch...suck cock....get his ass fucked and then lick me clean of all of the cum on me and in me...

wanda_leeb@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stunning!!!

What a tale! It certainly is this husbands idea of a great time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hott

I wish my wife would play games like this..I'd love to be tied up and raped by a huge black cock while my wife watches and participates...force me to eat her freshly fucked cum filled pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damned faggot writers !!

Castrate the sickos ! "1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
from 4yourpleasureiam

Every mans dream wife. Love her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good start

Hot beginning. Wife had me suck a cock in a threesome. Only problem was she never took off anything . I think she was testing my bi side. Happy to test my skills!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Dress him

Put a garter belt, thigh high nylons and heels on him so I can ride his ass. I love helping wives prove their husbands are bicurious . Been on both sides of this story.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Great Punishment!!!

I'm ready for my punishment....I would love to have my ass fucked while I'm sucking a big old cock!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot story. My girlfriend liked it to. She liked it so much she beat my 10" cock off and I filled a juice glass with my hot cum. She then tied me to the bed with my arms above my head tied to the corner posts. She then poured my cum filled glass of jism into my open mouth until the entire load slid down my throat. She then kissed me sharing what was still in my mouth and proceeded to blow my cock until I once again unloaded another massive load in her mouth. Then she kissed me and made me swallow that load too. Hot, huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2347 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.