All Comments on 'A Rainy Day in Rosaton'

by emisweetie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Rainy - and dark!

This is well written - but I wish I hadn't read it! There isn't much 'nice' about it. She isn't quite forced into it, but she doesn't seem to enjoy it, either.

Lucas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I LOVED IT

I LOVED IT... HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good stuff but lacked a bit

it was alright but there wasnt so much real hard sex in it

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
Good stuff!

I liked her control in the beginning and the switch.

esl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Perhaps later?

Excellent short seduction story, though you may have missed a chance of developing this into a group incestious sex story if they'd invited Rosa to join in.

dr_mabeusedr_mabeusealmost 20 years ago
Excellent Story!

Clever and sexy, and featuring real people with real personalities. It's a pleasure to see characters with some depth and feeling for a change.

Rainbow SkinRainbow Skinalmost 20 years ago
Very well written

A pleasure to read these delicate characterizations. Subtle strands of darkness, as if their future might be stormy and unpleasant, make it disturbing.

JerseyCopJerseyCopalmost 20 years ago
I like your style

I like your style and the development of the characters, neither one of whom is particularly appealing. Nevertheless, the story is intriguing. You need to work on your continuity, though. Clarissa's hair is long and dark early in the story and miraculously becomes long and blonde later.

Watcher98Watcher98over 19 years ago
Nice tension

Really liked this story. Great use of subtle gestures, and I enjoyed the reality of the uncomfortable moments up to the point where Clarissa lays out her intentions. I would have liked to see her gradually take more control initially, when he is still unsure, but this may have been unrealistic considering her lack of experience. Also, I think it would be great to have more agonizing moments between mom and daughter about who he will fuck, maybe leading to the humiliation of one of them. This could be a subject of a follow-up story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
im glad you liked what you saw......

mmmmm,....it's good to be older....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous