All Comments on 'Donna is Donna but John is Joan Ch. 01'

by toontessa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
part 2

Where is part 2?

bi48186bdbi48186bdover 15 years ago
Great story,,,,,

Where is part 2??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
can't wait for part 2

This story was so hot -- I can't wait to read part 2, and part 3, and part 4, etc.. The part of your story which is so very true is when you put on women's clothes and make-up - it makes one feel so feminine. When I put on my wife's sexy lingerie and make-up for the first time, I felt so feminine and, just like you, I wondered what it would be like to have a real man kiss me and feed me his cock. Then, that's exactly what we did. My wife didn't have 2 men downstairs (like in your story) but she did arrange to have a man from her office come over and fuck both of us. I truly enjoyed sucking his cock, swallowing his cum, and then having him fuck my virgin ass. Now, he and his other friends regularly come over for our famous "sex parties" in which my wife and I are their sex-toys - we suck all their cocks and all of the men fuck both our pussies and cum inside us -- like the sluts we are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Donna is not a loving wife but a cheating controlling slut.

I think that this story sounds more like a wife wants to change her husband into a girl so that she can feel better about cheating on him and having affair with many different men. And she wants him to get fucked by a man with her at the same time so that he no longer can feel like a real man to her. That way she will have an excuse for cheating on John, even though she set him up to having sex with the guys.

Does John really want to continue down this road of no return or is a divorce in their future?

marciepmarciepover 7 years ago

Is part 2 ever coming? I love your writing.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Some girls have all the luck

Love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous