All Comments on 'Cromwell's Court Case'

by vargas111

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chris818chris818almost 20 years ago
Totally hot

Vargas wrote a great story this time. would be cool if he wrote another chapter to this story. maybe have the girls in more pantyhose getting fucked and knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

Very well written. I really enjoyed it. This was the first of your stories I have read, but thankfully I see there are a number available.

poppajohnpoppajohnover 18 years ago
Great story.

I hope you continue writing. I really enjoyed this one!

TipsonTipsonabout 17 years ago
hmmm

Good story. love the sex although it could use more detail. And, to many babies, don't you think?

BuggernautBuggernautalmost 13 years ago
Nice!

Well written and hot. Keep up the good work!

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 6 years ago
I love this story.

I love to see the comeuppance of women of this sort. It's high time for some payback for that sort of woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Been there

twice in my career I have had to terminate people for having sex in their office with someone who worked under them, 1 man, 1 woman.

the man said "shit, you caught me" and left. The woman l fired for fucking her assistant sued me- saying l had tried to make her sleep with me. When l was deposed by Plaintiffs council they asked me if it was true that had tried to have sex with her l laughed and said "good lord no, that bitch is fucking ugly" when they said l couldn't use the word Bitch l said well pick a better adjective, how about Cunt?, Skank?, Whore?, ball licking crotch jockey?

fredbrownfredbrown7 months ago

Damn, gimme that phone number. I'd max out all my cards to have those guys work on my case, I don't have any legal problems - but a sex life so dead I can't even get anything from my right hand!

This little tale is a 5 star laff ......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous