All Comments on 'One Is Good, Two Are Better Ch. 04'

by oldfogey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I'm Confused

Does the wife care about her husband? Does the husband care about the wife? In the last story he arrives back from a trip and he gets absolutly nothing from his wife, no hug, no kiss and certainly no sex nor does he attempt to be close to his wife. Then in this story there is no interaction between husband and wife except for her telling him how wonderful and better her orgasms are with other men (virtually telling him he can't satisfy her) I'm a bit dissapointed as they don't seem to care about each other very much. They both get and give more tender caresses and loving to others then each other. She obvously prefers her lovers to her husband and he couldn't care less. Why are they still married?

Peter FarrarPeter Farraralmost 20 years ago
So don't read it!

So much carping criticism! There is no law that says anyone has to read these stories, so if you don't like them, don't read them, it's all pretty simple. These are fantasy, why is that so hard to understand?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
sport fucking

The couple obviously don't give a shit about each other . They are swingers, and both enjoy other partners. When they have to, they fuck each other, but not on a regular basis while there are other cocks and pussies available.

The old bullshit of a woman fucking multiple partners, or fucking some guy all afternoon, and then being hot to trot for hubby right afterward is just that, so much bullshit.

A lot of people stay together for kids, monetary security, trophy wife, etc. They really don't give a damn about each other, as far as love is concerned. Being married gives a certain amount of social acceptance in their circles. Old Fogey has the best of both worlds. He is not a perfect cuckold like most of these stories proclaim, in that he too gets to enjoy other women's charms.

Women are creatures that usually get more emotionally involved than men. This guy Mac, that is Rose's staple for sex, would in real life probably be the one she would leave her husband to be with, if he was endowed with a good way to provide for her, and her children, if any.

As far as to why the couple stay married, who knows. They like their lifestyle, so it is not anyone's business to raise hell about it, if they both like it. A marriage like this usually does not last after the couple reach a certain age anyway. When the lifestyle becomes a bore to either one of the couple, then they usually split. If the wife is in it for the money and prestige of the husband's position in life and society, then she secretly is always looking for a better deal in the person of a new lover, bigger house, nicer cars, jewelry, etc.. The guy is usually just wanting to show off a good looking woman, and saying to the rest of the world, that fuck his wife, "you fucked her, but she always comes home to me."

Strange behavior, but indeed there are a lot more strange things in the world.

Live and let live. If this story is not your cup of tea, then read something else.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Oldfroggy was one of early LW’s worst authors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous