All Comments on 'My Farmboy'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Needs work on the plot

You really should have stated that she's bi in the beginning. For a while it seemed as if you were changing the POV.

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 20 years ago
The end always comes to quickly

Just like all good sex, the lead up is slow but steady, the act is great, and then we are left with ... nothing. But just like good sex with good friends, we can hope that there will always be a next time. You, my dear are very good at what you do, and please never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent visuals

I enjoyed the story - it kept me on edge!! Very good visuals!!

kittinymphkittinymphalmost 20 years ago
Descent plot, but story falls flat

I liked the plot and the set-up, but I thought the descriptions were flat and not very exciting. I felt no sexual tension.

MatthewKMatthewKalmost 20 years ago
Wowed Me!

Reading this story, I could feel like the girl, in spite of being a male. It flowed smoothly and kept me eager as the story progressed. Reading the erotic parts were extremely arousing and at the same time realistic. It was also very nice to see an actual story rather than just jumping straight into sex without getting the feel of the characters and the setting. I loved this story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HOT!

This story was so hot! All of the great assplay made me cum gallons esp vizualizing myself as Eric getting his ass fucked by her vibe. Enough character devp, enough sex--keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Job

I disagree with the comments made earlier. This is a short story, and a it is well done. The tension is perfect. I liked the way the story flowed, the POV was almost evident at the beginning and showed up quickly. This is one of the best stories I have read on this site and certainly the best Bi story.

Trapper

DeftProseForYouDeftProseForYouover 19 years ago
Very well done...

Don't worry about the opinion of someone who cannot tell the difference between 'decent' and 'descent'... Nor the poor boy who cannot discern that 'breaking up with a girlfriend' does not necessarily mean you are a guy...

It was well written, nicely presented - and for this man - had the desired outcome. Thanks for the good work, keep it coming. You have talent, I hope it transcends into the commercial areas you are working on...

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
Super story!

Great work! Loved it all from start to finish.esl

sleeperawakesleeperawakeover 19 years ago
loved it.

I've read several of your stories and they're all particularly well written, insightful, and pretty hot. This one particularly caught my fancy. Your character Eric reminded me of myself a long time ago. I find your no-nonsense, but very feminine point of view very attractive. Keep up the good work.

guyman123guyman123over 19 years ago
awesome

This is really one of my favorite things I've read her in awhile. Very sexy, very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellant

Blazing hot read. Liked it very much :)going to bookmark your stories :)

Best Regars

Matt

winterreisserwinterreisserover 8 years ago
Reminiscent of long ago

Nice and straight forward story reminiscent of memories from the past of years ago

Maybe just a little more physical description of the protagonists when they are exploring together would be worthwhile to highlight the sexual context.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous