All Comments on 'Bewitched'

by jamie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
amazing

One of the hottest stories on the internet.

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So Very Hot and Stimulating

This story gives new meaning to the work "erotic." My pussy twitched each time Sam twitched her nose. The author has an incredible imagination and her delivery of characters and their roles in the story is stupendous. She must continue writing as she has proved her mettle as "Queen of Erotica".

pheonixstar82pheonixstar82almost 12 years ago
Great

Nice to see a Bewitched story, it was well written. Would love to see more of the same story line or just more Bewitched fiction..

WantingMore411WantingMore411over 11 years ago
Extremely Hot Parody!

I loved the sitcom in the 60s and consider you to have a real gift in writing erotic Celebrity parodies. I can't wait to read "I Cream of Jeannie." I would love see you write a Celebrity parody on the series "Charmed." I can only imagine what you could come up with when given "the power of three witches."

yukimiyukimiover 10 years ago
wonderful

'Bewitched' is wonderful - no way a young woman can write so well - wow! well done - thank you.

(yukimi)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHAT A GREAT FUCKING PARTY,I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE !

I really enjoyed it and had no idea that Katya was actually Tabatha until the storys conclusion and I hope you write more of the series .Keep the stories cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming ,because I did several times in fact and as a matter Im ready to come again ! Keep up the good job thanks so much !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
write soome more bewitched

i havalways fantasized about samanthas sexual adventures. lets have more about her satisfying "clients

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AWESUME STORY !! I have read this many times !!!!!!!!

I watched the shows before they were repeats !! Thanks !!!!!! Always get me horny and hard.. ( sorry for being crude ).. Lov this !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Splendid story!

Loved this. Hot sex and familiar characters. Always a treat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous