All Comments on '1st Affair: Untold Stories Ch. 03'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Make it even hotter!

The only thing that would have made this story even hotter, is if the author had had Erin tell her fiance on the phone, "I love you!" at the exact moment her lover was shooting his cum deep in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unbelievable passion!

The master (bater) is at it again! Your description, ideas, and master(bate)ful skill is really something that I see consistently in your stories. This one is no exception.

Bizkit_WriterBizkit_Writerover 19 years ago
Oh geeze!

Oh my god that was erotic! I liked the part where they were fucking and she was on the phone! My god that drove me nuts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I hope that...

...the fiance catches them. He captures the lover. Ties him up and sticks his cock up his ass and as he is cuming, calls the slut up to tell her what is happening. The bitch would probably start fucking herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy crap!

Any more stories like this and I won't have a dick left! This one made me spank FURIOUSLY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good stuff

Excellent work, as always. I check X-Factor's submissions page for new work regularly.

vision1032avision1032aover 19 years ago
Good for Jason... bad for Randy

Fucking awesome. What more can I say.

tdog2641tdog2641over 19 years ago
OMG

best story ive read anywhere. im out of breath

great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
holy mama

wow, you got me hooked with your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Breath of Fresh Air

Great great great stories. What a relief to finally read a story about a woman who cheats because SHE wants to, not because her husband/boyfriend secretly or not so secretly gets off on it.

Excellent. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a bullet for erin

Randy needs to end erins and jasons love affair with a bullet.

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MEMORIES

this actually happened to me once when i was in england, i phoned her to say hello and she was getting fucked by our neighbor . she told me about it as we spoke and i wanted to come over and fuck her right away. hot story and great memory !!

smissivebsmissivebabout 17 years ago
Style

I'm not sure yet what it is, but the way you write is very effective. you create a solid visual experience ... bravo ! And to think that during this entire sreies, Erin keeps her fiance "cut off"

jimbo12jimbo12over 15 years ago
When will Mike help out?

Good story telling! I was hoping the roommate would help out when Jason got tired out. Then she could take both of them at once!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN NEITHER COUPLE ARE SURE OF THEMSELVES

or their marriage, real trouble ensues. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Come on man this is getting ridiculous! You are a sick fuck that's for sure!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

thats just a fucking hoe shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh but he did

catch her that is. That's why there was never a wedding. What kind of dumb shit author are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the hell do you expect ??

He is a Nigger with 3" dick. Illiterate and stupid. "1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Epically bad

None of your characters are worth a plug nickel. Your writing "style" is non-existent.

And your dialogue is horrible. You sure you're old enough to post here? Less than "1".

neelamRPneelamRPover 8 years ago
Ohhh damn u made me wet

Hi

Ur story awesome ur really have nice real thought

It's exactly the lover needs so much wet of me he he he

Tx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Job

X-Factor - Don't pay attention to stupid comments. They don't deserve your answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Love ALL your stories, anyone that says otherwise is complete idiot...

Rc68Rc68about 7 years ago
Garbage

Pure garbage, just another cum dumpster slut that is just boring....... Idiot below, have the balls to put your name on something before bitching like a little mutt that yaps....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Im confused, why is she even marrying Randy?

She doesnt like him or even respect him so what point is there to getting married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love how the story is getting romantic at the same time that started from being erotic. Well played.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

What is the least bit erotic about a low life cheating whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I want Jason to share the slut he is fucking to his friends and make use of her n ditch her.. or Erin find another man n ditch Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story telling!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2098 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...