All Comments on 'Caitlyn Ch. 01'

by FungiUg

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent!

Looking forward to the rest of the story. Characters well set-up; situation very believable...and very hot!

cheveuxrouxcheveuxrouxalmost 20 years ago
more!

please don't stop with this story, i absolutely love it. i can't wait for the second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
outstanding start

I loved the start of this story, and I hope that you have a lot of chapters to it. The characters are well made and not over the top (i.e. perfect bodies etc). Please continue with your writting.

SwtETNSwtETNalmost 20 years ago
Keep going!!!!

You did a wonderful job setting up your characters. The circumstances seemed quite believable and natural. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Great job!!

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Yes, this is good...

With one exception. Caitlyn's unquestioning acceptance of the term "slut" was unfulfilling. It would have been better to explain the difference between "A" slut, and "Their" slut. I'm more than certain most vanilla people would recoil at the descriptions offered, "being used" etc. This is good work, just a little short on explanations.

Otherwise, this is a good story that rings true. Keep up the good work. I'll be looking for the next chapter too.

SN

FungiUgFungiUgover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the encouraging feedback! Yes, I do have something in mind for the next chapter, but it takes me a whike to write. So apologies for that.

There was more in the story about the background to the use of the word "slut", but it got edited for brevity and pace. Ah well.

Thanks again!

lilsassykatlilsassykatover 19 years ago
mmmmm

It was great...i was wanting more by the time i got to the end of it..makes me think of a couple that wanted me to be their slut...i'm thinking about it ...i'm a lil shy...but i'd love them to do anything they like to me...

Sassy ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well balanced

a well-balanced tale, with obvious thought given to language, pace and descriptions...indeed, all-in-all a very erotic topic that will have me evaluating the women in my life in a new way...keep it up

@}-}rebecca----@}-}rebecca----about 16 years ago
oh my .....................

oh my ................. : bites lip :

CuriousAnnaCuriousAnnaover 14 years ago
First post weee.

Very nice beginning to a particularly promising series. Love the wording please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous