All Comments on 'My Daughter Kim'

by Winsome

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice Story

I liked your story but it seemed a bit rushed. Where do you go to from here? I did read the true story about you and your brother and tht was hot. Incest happens so I wouldn't be to concerned if I were you.

youngstiffdickyoungstiffdickover 19 years ago
Good first effort

This has the makings of a great story. I agree with the other comment that you needed more detail of character as well as a longer build up.

Keep writing because you are on the right track!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Good First Time

For your first time writing fiction, it was very good. Keep it up. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
And I thought it was hot outside . . . lol

Quite well written. I just notched the A/c colder to compensate. I then read your "true story". That one totally melted the ice cubes. You have talent. Please keep writing. Your real life sounds beautiful to me, and as long as it is a loving relationship, I would not be apologizing to anyone. Funny thing is, no one ever says anything about Adam and Eve's kids. (Think about it)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Some daughter!

This has bags of potential! I have to agree with the other comments - it was a bit hurried, and lacking in detail of the sexual act. Sort those out and 5 won't be enough!

I've read your bro-sis story, before - and that really had me hot!!

Lucas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story

I loved the brother sis story first then this one, great job! I loved the daughter preg part, would love to see a sis, brother pregnant story. A little more detail and your on it, hot stuff!

SuriamiSuriamiabout 16 years ago
Absolutely Marvelous

I have read both your stories, and they are so breatifully crafted. Please please PLEASE write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good writing

Hi, Winsome,

Yes, you are doing well with your writing. I would advise you to keep writing. You have a great imagination.

joe

LatinKarenLatinKarenover 9 years ago
Believable Story

Being from a Military family, I know how lonely a wife (mother) can get and how things could get out of hand. Well written I surmise that "the doona" is a blanket?

Grissom1755Grissom1755over 6 years ago
Sequel Please

Loved the story... I like to read what happened next:- Were they discovered? Did Kim's girlfriends (who did the maths), get to Kim about how hot her father was and made plays for him to pregnant them?

Just a couple of ideas for a follow up in their relationship. There is nothing wrong in Father/Daughter sex. which I view is the same as Mother/Son sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous