All Comments on 'Why I Like Porn'

by Lothario the Great

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hatefuck

'An embrace of dirt,' she said. 'Immediately there was an overwhelming emphasis on male-female sodomy. The rallying cry was Pussies Are Bullshit. They'd sign off with it on the phone: "Pussies Are Bullshit!" One director said, "With anal, the actress's personality comes out." Oh sure: her personality. They talked about female virility, female testosteron. Which is strange considering the next phase, post-Pussies Are Bullshit.'

from 'Yellow Dog' by Martin Amis

berdonberdonover 19 years ago
Complete the Truth

Porn, Porn, I love Porn.

TuesdayFaustTuesdayFaustover 19 years ago
Lies!

I love porn.

And I will tell anyone who asks.

Porn is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Song from one of the best broadway shows ever..

KATE: The internet is really really great

TREKKIE MONSTER: For porn

KATE: I’ve got a fast connection so i don’t have to wait

TREKKIE: For porn

KATE: Huh? There's always some new site,

TREKKIE: For porn!

KATE: I browse all day and night

TREKKIE: For porn!

KATE: It's like i’m surfing at the speed of light

TREKKIE: For porn!

KATE: Trekkie!

TREKKIE: The internet is for porn

KATE: Trekkie!

TREKKIE: The internet is for porn,

KATE: What are you doing!?

TREKKIE: Why you think the net was born? Porn porn porn!

KATE: Treee—kkie!

TREKKIE: Oh hello kate monster

KATE: You are ruining my song

TREKKIE: Oh me sorry, me no mean to

KATE: Well if you wouldnt mind please being quiet for a minute so i can finish?

TREKKIE: Me no talkie

KATE: Good. I’m glad we have this new technology

TREKKIE: For porn

KATE: Which gives us untold opportunity

TREKKIE: For por—oops, sorry

KATE: Right from you own desktop

TREKKIE: For ---

KATE: You can research browse and shop. Until you’ve had enough and your ready to stop

TREKKIE: FOR PORN!!

KATE: Trekkie!

TREKKIE: The internet is for porn!

KATE: Noooo

TREKKIE: The internet if for porn!

KATE: Trekkie

TREKKIE: Me up all night honking me horn to porn, porn, porn!

KATE: That’s gross you’re a pervert

TREKKIE: Ah, sticks and stones Kate monster

KATE: NO really, your a pervert Normal people don’t sit at home and look At porn on the internet

TREKKIE: Ohhhh?

KATE: What?!

TREKKIE: You have no idea. Ready normal people?

NORMAL PEOPLE:

Ready--- ready ----ready

TREKKIE: Let me hear it!

TREKKIE AND GUYS: The internet is for porn!

PRINCETON" Sorry kate

TREKKIE AND GUYS: The internet is for porn!

PRINCETON: I masturbate!

TREKKIE AND GUYS: All these guys unzip their flies

For porn, porn, porn!

KATE: The internet is not for porn!!

TREKKIE AND GUYS: PORN!, PORN, P---

KATE: HOLD ON A SECOND! Now i know for a fact that you, Rob, check your portfolio and trade stocks online

ROB: That’s correct.

KATE: And Brian, you buy things on Amazon.com

BRIAN:Sure!

KATE: And Gary, you keep selling your possesions on Ebay

GARY:Yes I do!

KATE:And Princeton, you sent me that sweet online birthday card

PRINCETON:True!

TREKKIE:Oh, but Kate- What you think he do . . .after? hmm?

PRINCETON:. .yeah

KATE:EEEWWWWW!

TREKKIE AND GUYS:The internet is for porn!

KATE:Gross!

TREKKIE AND GUYS:The internet is for porn!

KATE:I hate porn

TREKKIE AND GUYS:Grab your dick and double click

KATE:I hate you men!

TREKKIE AND GUYS:For porn, porn, porn!

KATE: I’m leaving!

TREKKIE AND GUYS: Porn, porn, porn, porn porn,

KATE: I hate the internet!

TREKKIE AND GUYS: Porn, porn, porn, porn

TREKKIE: The internet is for-

TREKKIE AND SOME:The internet is for-

TREKKIE AND ALL: The internet is for PORN!

PazzoDiabloPazzoDiabloabout 18 years ago
Bring on the DVD's

I absolutely love porn, gets the missus flowin' if you know what I mean. I dont see the big deal in porn, its something normal and enjoyable to use. Its a tool which brings excitement in a great deal of lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Correct

if sex is right--watching it can't be wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
truth and lies

Its true that people get addicted to porn. Its true that many guys like me has some profound need and try to fulfill it by watching porn. It has never worked for me - I always feel more empty afterwards than I did beforehand.

I dont want to be an addict of anything. Not drugs. Not porn. I want to live a life to persue things that has more significance than self-satisfaction. Any addiction distracts you from this, not so?

Addictions can be broken. Please, I don't judge anyone for feeling the urge to watch, or to watch porn. I've done it myself and still fight the urge. But it is not good. It cant be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very thoughtful

Love it!

AavidAavidover 11 years ago
Empowering! Liberating! Truth!

Many thanks for this broadside!

My personal journey through porn began way back to 16 mm film, big wheels of film tape that would inevitably break and out comes the Scotch tape. I got to enjoy the budding, the sprouting, the blossoming and the ultimate deflowering of The Golden Age of Porn, beginning with 35 mm movies starting Seka, Annette Haven, Marilyn Chambers, Juliet Anderson, Ginger Lynn, Traci Lords, Tiffany Clark and all those marvelous maidens of delicious depravity, cavorting on your own personal television on video!

All the way to today's phantasmagoria of pornographic pleasures at my fingertips. Yes! What a world we live in! I love it!

It's amazing to see how prolific porn has become, it's amazing to all these beautiful young video virgins giving their all for our personal enjoyment! I say Thank You Very Much!

The truth is girls love to suck cock and take it up the ass...it makes them feel totally loved when they're fucked all over and the muscle memory of being stretched and pounded by a huge black cock lingers, as does the recollection of the complete surrender to the massive multiple orgasms, crying and laughing uncontrollably, screaming "don't stop, don't stop, don' fucking stop!"

Every man needs to be reminded sometimes that his role is to fuck that pussy regularly. Piece in the bedroom, brings peace in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Used

I first encountered pornography while baby sitting before I even had a permit to drive a car. It didn't turn me on but I kept going back to it. I knew it wasn't good when I turned down opportunities to go out with my friends because I hoped I would be called upon to babysit. I loved it when men wanted to show me their hard cocks and then asked me to remove my shirt and my bra so they could see my tits. I would often justify my compliance by telling myself that is all I would show them. It never was. If I felt guilty, I used the images of the pictures and videos and the stories I had read to assure me that there was no reason to feel guilty for having a good time doing what everybody was doing. Interesting. You got me thinking. I think that is a good sign of good prose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun!

Interesting point about the way the word porn sounds! Here are some other words that I think work inserted into the same blank!

“Look honey, a nest of cancer. They seem so peaceful and sweet. Do you think they’ll bite if I offer them food? Let’s see.”

“Look honey, a nest of genocide. They seem so peaceful and sweet. Do you think they’ll bite if I offer them food? Let’s see.”

“Look honey, a nest of rape. They seem so peaceful and sweet. Do you think they’ll bite if I offer them food? Let’s see.”

“Look honey, a nest of hundreds of years of male hegemony. They seem so peaceful and sweet. Do you think they’ll bite if I offer them food? Let’s see.”

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m one of the few who actually admit to watching porn. I don’t even stop masturbating when my wife walks in on me. If she hadn’t stopped wanting to have sex I wouldn’t have to masturbate.

Of course if my urologist hadn’t tested me for testosterone & prescribed a gel supplement I’d probably have gone on like the last 20 years ignoring sex.

Now I use sites like Literotica and xhampster to masterbate to. I occasionally use a paid site but not often enough for her to bitch about.

Of course if she did she’d have to talk about her lack of desire to meet my needs. Maybe should spend more just to see how she’d handle it.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous