All Comments on 'Backstabbing Bride'

by gcrules

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sucked

sucked!!!!!!!

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
A real cumslut/whore

Well, there's still the annulment.

Anything with shit isn't good. I'll never get that bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
unrealistic

not to my taste

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Utter crap

Bad enough that this tried to rely on the slut wife cliches, but it had to throw in the falling for the rapist shit, too.

The only reason for more would be to see what happens when they untie him, and then only if he beats the shit out of is "friend."

cwbuddycwbuddyover 19 years ago
TERRIBLE

Asside from the fact that this is a disgusting story, I really wonder what motavates people to write this stuff. This was a bad story because there was no reason, why did she turn into a slut so quick? She saved herself for so long just to throw it away in a second. Why is a friendship thrown out so quick? What happened to the brides friend ,was her name Tammy?

Just didn't make sense, seemed like it was written by a 13 year old boy.

Just my opinion. I will fight to the death for your right to write this I just don't understand why you do.

CW

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IT SHOW HOW SMART THE WRITER

TOMORROW RICK WOULD BE DEAD AND THE WHORE ALSO.THESE NO THINKING WRITER WRITE ALL KIND OF B/S FOR PEOPLE TO GET THE WRONG IDEALS ABOUT RAPE.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
This story does not

belong in the loving wives section. You should have put it in the fetish category. Eating shit from the best man(?)after he just assualted your groom is hardly a loving wife story. What planet are these people from?

How did the best man and Laurens best friend get to the honeymoon hotel and inside the room before the newly weds?

Why would best friends do this to each other? Why would the bride stand by and let her new husband not only be assualted but tied up as well without calling for help from somebody? Why would this virgin bride suck the anus of the guy who just did all of the above after being raped in the anus?

Too many questions, no answers, unbelievable story.

A zero rating is too high for this story.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Crap

Utter crap. It's a somewhat decent plot, if there had ben even a bit of development, but way to much jumping from scene to scene. With pages of development I think this might have potential to be decent. As it is now, Just a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Realism

Ya know, im not saying every story out there has to be a winner. I'm not saying that we all dont have our own fetishes; But you find me one couple were the Bride who is tied up, and utters the words, MY ass and pussy are for my husband only now, gets off by a Dry Anal Rape. Also remmember she, as a KICKER, decideds to Eat the ass of her captor and Jerk him off willingly while engorging herself on the slimy explosion of crap in her face within the short period of 3 or 4 paragraphs. Find me that couple and I give this story an A+. Until then back to the drawing board... no better yet screw the drawing board, dont pick up pencil or paper ever again, and for god sakes do not touch the keyboard

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
worst

Pal, if this is the best you could do, don't quit your day job. You must be starved for activities. Ther one thing you have proved you are not is a writer of erotica.

After a woman is anally raped, the last thing she is apt to be is tuirned into a cock hungry ass licker. You are fucked up pal. Bad fucked up.

What nationality are you? Greek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Totally unrealalistic

I join the others in the comments that no new bride who loves her husband would entertain that crap. Rape is disgusting at any time and to think that two best friends would do something like that is utter nonsense. I don't know what kind of fantasies you have but I do think you need help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sick and Perverted

It's been a bad week. This is the second time this week I've had to stop reading before I got sick from the garbage spewed by this author. It is the sickest most disgusting peace of crap . I assume it reflects the authors character and/or personality and ,if so, I hope he can get treatment in the near future. Why is this listed in the "Loving Wives" category ? It has no love only sick brutal rape. If the editors had listed it in the rape category, I could have skipped it 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Congratulations

There just aren't enough atomic fart stories on Literotica. Congratulations for hopefully starting a new trend. Also,if the rapist was a large black man named lester with a 12 inch cock, and the husband got hard while eating his cum out of his wife's pussy, this would have been much more realisitc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
UGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with most of the comments about what a load of crap this story is, I thought I had tried to read some bad ones here before, but this has to be my all time loser. The author must be one sad sick bastard. I don't like anal crap at all at the best of times, cause I personally do not know one straight guy who is into arse fucking. I think the guys that say they are and write about it and like the stories must be latent homosexuals. This includes you if your into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Blecchh!

The worst story I've ever read (partway) on literotica. Go play with your friends please. Spare us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
puke

This story sucked ass.(no pun intended) Please tell me what is so sexy about a man who rapes your ass then shits in your face??? Please never write again.

DougsSlutDougsSlutover 19 years ago
...and another thing

How in the hell did a hook get screwed into the hotel ceining?? You suck.

DougsSlutDougsSlutover 19 years ago
...and another thing

How in the hell did a hook get screwed into the hotel ceiling?? You suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nothing

No story, no characters, no breakfast left where I put it a short while ago! Isn't there some kind of vetting process on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Needs follow-up

I can't wait for part 2, and hope it's coming soon. There are so many directions you could take this story, such as:

the wife, now addicted to shit, gets a job in a hospital cleaning up after old men who shit their beds, and she gets caught blowing a 90 year old alzheimers patient who shit in her hair because Matlock was cancelled. The doctor who catches her then makes her lick his ass while he eats chili laced with Ex-lax. And she comes home at night, shits in the cat's litter box, then makes her husband sleep in it. But I'm sure you've already thought of all that.

By the way, we need to see more of the best friend, Tammy. She was such a fascinating character. Maybe a whole line of stories about her showing up naked in the hotel rooms of her best friends on their wedding nights?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow..

What more can be said that already hasn't been? Not much. I'm not much for "loving wives" (or loving tales of "been a wife for mere hours and turns slut") but yeesh. No character development, no reasoning, just a brief oddly constructed sex scene that made very little sense. This isn't even a "fantasy wank" story, let alone "erotica".

I agree with a previous comment though. Tammy was a compelling character though. Definately start a series with her. "Hotel Harlot" works I think.

X_BishopX_Bishopover 19 years ago
been there read that

As usual with most authors in this genre you stop before the real drama begins. Did Rick paid for his crime? Did the bride regret her actions? Was the marriage anulled? Life went on after this why didn't you include it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One redeeming feature

I laughed my ass off, oops, bad phrase for this story, at all the hilarious comments. My favorite was the fascinating characterization of Tammy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why dignify this collection of words as a story?

I've read some abominable crap in my pursuit of excellence, but this is about the worst collection of words I have ever seen someone attempt to pass off as a story! GC may 'rule' something, but it certainly isn't anything in the realm of literature. A chimpansee with a finger stuck in a light socket could have invented a better, more erotic piece of prose than this garbage...Spare us any further aborted wet dreams!

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckover 19 years ago
"Awful" is such an understatement

So bad it must have been written on a dare to combine all the worst possible sex-story clich?s into one craptastic amalgam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Went in to Fuck my husband

tthis was great. what ARE you thinking? I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How godawful can you get!

If anything could have brought back the Christian Right into power, stories like this sure could. The reason I read stories about "loving wives" is because it requires a real suspension of belief. I mean, in real life things don't usually end the way they do in those stories. THIS story didn't even have an end! No plot, no tension, no sense to it all! Hope this author didn't write another!

BalaakBalaakabout 19 years ago
Gaining Power

I scoured through these stories in my search for something that would grant me the ammunition to rally the forces of God against ... whatever... for I AM a member of the conspiratorial Christian Right.

Our resources are vast (although Time keeps reporting on our demise), our numbers are growing from stories like these (although CBS reports gravely on our ever-decreasing numbers with dooming regularity), and armed with this story, our radical easily-led members will somehow convince daring and brave lefties to ... do something... fearful... or whatever (as Fox News reports without any spin).

I'm sure whatever us Christian Righties are feared for, we'll do it with this story.

Ahem... this story was a load of crap... hahaha sheesh, even the puns are bad for this schlock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The author is mentally disturbed.

And, in addition to being a sicko, he is not very bright.

It is not even conceivable that a best man would criminally assault the groom and rape his wife. Since that would guarantee 20 years in prison. That would be too high a price for a little pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
u are 1 sick puppy

you are one sick puppy and ontop of that you can't write!!!!

this is the worst most unbeliveable stubid story i have read in my life. do the world a big favour DO NOT write ever again.

Happy TrailsHappy Trailsover 18 years ago
Is this a joke to see just how badly

you can score?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really really bad!

Even if you are tempeted becasue of the comments like I was, don't do it. This story sucks so bad! Written by a teenager, a young teenager! And eating shit isn't sexy it's discussting!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You are very sick and depraved

Your story, if it can be called one , was written...oh no make that shat out on a computer . It made no sense. It had no ending to it..like where Rick was arrested for rape and kidnapping where a rape occurs. The only problem is the time between trial and execution. The courts can sentence gcruels to solitary confinement at havibg to read stories as bad as his.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Doubley insane

Where did you dig this story up from the hell hole The husband should get an enulment from lauren then the she can marry the shit head there made for each other both shit heads.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Doubley insane

Where did you dig this story up from the hell hole The husband should get an enulment from lauren then the she can marry the shit head there made for each other both shit heads.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Chronically bad

Poor writing, rife with cliches and awful dialog. There's no plot to this mishmash of words, and the molestation scene is too fantastic to be believable. Once pretty boy Ricky gets busted for assault, rape and grievous body harm, he'll get to experience all the joys of close, personal relationships with large, well-endowed men in prison. Who knows? Maybe he'll discover that forced anal sex is a big turn-on for him.

virgin2267virgin2267almost 17 years ago
Whoa!

This was a really bad story, I don't usually waste my time commenting on such crap, but this I just couldn't let go. I don't think, no I know you shouldn't write anymore. It sounds like some horny sexually depraved teenager wrote this. Wow, honestly this was really bad, I can't begin to describe how sick this story is. If you think farting in someone's face is a real turn on, you are sadly mistaken. Simply put, you're a sick dude and I thank you in advance for never writing again.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
nauseating

Don't read it unless you have not eaten in the last twelve hours.

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
"Someone's Baking Brownies"

To quote the immortal Eric Cartman of South Park fame. What was up with all that farting? On a website like this where comments are rarely positive you ahd to know you had a tough row to hoe with that kind of a fetish. Still if you had written it well I would have given you a better rating but you just rushed into a weird situation where the best man and some woman named Tammy violated this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Most vile crap ever posted

What were the eds thinking allowing this kind of sick submission. No moral, no loving, absolutely nothing. No, don't even go back to your day job. Check yourself into the next institution fast before you got out of hand and started writing killing bunch of frat kids gave you orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The mods were not thinking, as if they ever do.

Sick shit is one thing but think about it...What was the best man going to do...kill the groom. He would have to or any man would have him locked up for kidnapping. And the bride...well a marriage isn't a marriage till it's consumated by having sex and not with someone either. See what the poster nelow ment mods...most of the stuff is fantasy naturally but this is stretching a poing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Putrid

Purile putrid scummmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
that is distorted

the guy commits criminal acts and the wife becomes a slut, all while forcing the husband to watch. i would hope husband would be done with the lot. better choices in friends and women for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WELL

I think I'd get the bonus plan on marriage, since I'd be spending the next night in jail beating some ass, and the day after that getting an annulment. Maybe the author would grace us with an explanation as to just what was so fucking erotic about this piece of shit that masquerades as a story. I can't imagine the "fantasy" of enjoying someone elses intestinal discharge, and I shudder to think of the person who does. Pretty sick shit guys...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
that's what friends are for

the bad news, lauren is a slut, the good news, she can be disposed of without big emotional/legal entanglements (and rick can be arrested)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
shot the guy

If it was me I'd kill the jeck after I got loss, tell the slut good bye & get the big D fast

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AFTER ALL THAT

why is he still there and hanging on. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wtf

Again WTF was that.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
UNLESS THE EPILOG OVER REACTS

an anullment and police are in the near future, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayal

sucking the engorged cock, drinking the jizz, betrayed!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Useless

This tale is ludicrous on every count. How does 'best man' get to hotel first and sneak up behind hubby? With Sweetie's BFF? Come up unnoticed on same elevator? Otherwise, how do they know what floor? Rape gets a perp thrown in jail for a long while + sex-crime restrictions! Makes NO difference if Sweetie gets off or not, it is still rape!

With the plot so shitty, nothing else saves anyone anything!

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
Gad...

What a piece of trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
The Worst Ever

This has got to be, without any doubt, the WORST story I've ever read on Literotica. I only gave it a 1 because there are no negative numbers to score with.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Only A Story Right?

The shortest marriage in history. Where's a good BTB author to finish this when you need one. I think Armageddon on the both of them would be appropriate.

1 star because there is nothing lower.

Betrayed: Tell us how you really feel about this one.....LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah right!

So you only need to give a woman in love with her husband a nice fuck and she turns slut.

Believing that to be possible means being the right customer for senseless 15 min. porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wtf

ok let (finish the dam story finish this)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOL

so bad it was funny! 0/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A propa ending

After all that sex the three amigos slept deeply. Jay suddenly realized he was free. His friend Steve thought something was wrong and slipped in to cut Jay's bindings. Producing a pair of lopping shears from behind his back, they removed Rick's cock and shoved it down his throat when he opened his mouth to scream. Both women had their necks duck taped to Ricks. Jay broke a leg off his former prison and rammed it up Rick's ass, causing blood to spout like a fountain. After sprinkling the unwholesome trio with gas Jay and Stevd threw a match and calmly drove away.i

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
i thought this was an adult site?

don't you have to be over 18 to post a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow....absolutely pathetic, does your mom know your using her computer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wtf

Better finding out on day one of marriage that his best mate is just another low life loser and cum dump wife is useless . Friends are easily replaced and marriage will be annulled so worries there.

The cunt and asshole will find it's going to be hard to get together with friends after this stupid little fuck up they planned.

Once marriage annulled the now bachelor can go out and have fun before getting hitched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The absolute

WORST SHIT I'VE EVER READ HERE.

Gcrules is a homo. Nothing erotic here.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Consensus

Not often that a story is panned so completely. I have to agree that it is several steps below awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Kill the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That’s rape!

!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least she apologized.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Not sure what you aimed for here but next time use tracer ammo so you can see how far you missed the mark...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid story - I'm not sure even the tracer amo mentioned before could help with this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What motive she hv for going from good to bad immediately. Flesh the damn story out and make it worth the reading.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

0 to 60 in 6 seconds then throw the vehicle in reverse. Poorly developed characters and story line...In the infamous words of M. Trump....Be Better

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

crude

usaretusaret10 months ago

Really?!!? Unbelievably poor story line.

Chuckles1966Chuckles196610 months ago

Well, at some point Rick faces a choice. Untie Jay, or kill him. Because...Jay's going to come after him with everything he's got when he gets loose. And Lauren? Well, she's the alut of whoever survives that discussion.

At least thats how I see it playing out.

"Yep, officer, I got loose, and he was raping my wife, so my only choice was to stop him. And putting that 9mm round through his skull stopped him from ever raping anyone again. I was just protecting my loving wife. Wasn't I, Loving Wife?"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a brainless, revolting, pointless piece of shit. This is not even a story, it is just a description of a single incident, with no rhyme or reason. Complete waste of time.

ProfWernerProfWerner7 months ago

You call this a story? Utter crap

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio3 months ago

THAT was an ordeal!!! Needs a real ending along the lines of Jay getting out of his restraints, going out to his car and coming back into the hotel with his gun. Rick is on top of Lauren and Jay shoots, killing Rick. The bullet goes through Rick, hits Lauren and as she is dying, Jay gets to have the last word!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous