All Comments on 'Reversal'

by vargas111

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Sure is a reversal

Wow! This is different. Now the wife is the ass wipe wimp. The husband is the slut. The black guy with the bigger than the husbands cock is now a black woman with a better pussy.

Give me a break.

I gotta find a new category because...well just because these fucking writers here in loving wifes aren't happy unless something wierd is going on or some part of humanity is being degraded.

If the black guys got such great cocks and the black women have such great pussys, why don't they just fuck themselves....each other....whatever?!

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Realistic?

Be careful what you ask for!!??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
refreshing

Homer, this is the most refreshing story I have read in quite awhile. Time for a cuckolded white woman and a black fem-dom.

This was as great an ending as the surprise one you gave me when the woman in the mother Debbie series lost her husband to the sisters of the black studs that had been fucking her, and had impregnated her.

Outstanding buddy, and quite a twist on an old theme. I've been reading erotica for about 10 years now on the net, and I do believe this is a first in this type scenario.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Now for some reversal comments...

This story was great! It reflects my sex life right know. Nobody has ever experienced true extasy until they see their husbands with other women, specialy black women. Just thinking about what my hubby is doing right know with his date tonight is driving me insane!!! And that's not all, yesterday, he showed me how he shaved his pubic area just for his black lover, and had himself made a tatto just above his crotch with an arrow poiting to the base of his prick that says: "FOR BLACK PUSSY ONLY". It makes me realize that I will never satisfy my husband ever again with my white little twat.

/or/

Not another wimp wife/cuntold story! Can't we have enough? I just can't stand how that pathetic excuse for a woman let a strange woman fuck her husband like that. Ugh! What makes me mad is that the little pussy instead of fighting or getting angry at the display her hubby showed her, she just fingered herself!!! THAT IS NOT TRUE!!! What is it with white husbands that they just throw their marriages out the window when they see a black pussy?? Just so cliche....

////

EbonyVenusEbonyVenusover 19 years ago
Shot the writer

This story was the worse thing I have read since coming to Lit, and I am not surprised by the racial comment of nigger from the other readers.. White men grow some balls. better yet grow up..

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
A great change of pace. We need more!

For once, a cuckhold wife! I loved it! Just for its sheer audacity at changing the stereotype! I wish more peoplelwoould write more of these. Wimp wives! What a great idea!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
man sharing is great

This was a change of pace without animosity. At the moment it works and there may be many more like this if women as broadminded as the first wife can be found.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It's original and kinda cute.

And on originality it rates a 75. Of course it is so implausible that it could never happen on the planet earth.

Not only it is total fantasy. Almost everything in the story is about as unreal as a Road-runner cartoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why can't black women be bulls in stories more often (as opposed to black men all the time)?

I loved pretty much all of this story and this is definitely my ultimate fetish.

I seriously don't know what I would do if my wife was actually trying to get me to have sex with a beautiful black woman. A sexy dark chocolate lady can turn me into mush instantly.

I wonder what would happen if black women ever found out just how submissive white men are to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this story has long since been written and mostly forgotten. But for those that stumble across as I have, I thought the following line was hilarity at its best: Like too many men, he just does not crave nasty, frequent sex the way we women do.

It's a story, I realize, but for anyone that takes even the smallest bit of this to heart, allow me to interject that there is no research or data to suggest the assertion written above is remotely true, especially in peri and post menopausal women. In those cases, depending on which study one wants to reference, the number of women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder exceeds 50%. So, men, be of good cheer. You have a 50/50 chance (at best) of being married to a woman who will choose to remain sexually active.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous