All Comments on '36 Virtues of the Concubine'

by fishgullet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AbbeFariaAbbeFariaover 19 years ago
Nice

The only critcisms I have for the story is it's extreme use of the flowery language. It works, you pull it off well, but it does get a little ponderous at times. I'm interested to see if you develop more of an actual plot to this, as right now it's a little thin.

-S-

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good

The flowery language is completely appropriate in this context, and you use it perfectly. All in all a fabulous story and I hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yet another reason...

people shouldn't mess with stuff they don't understand. Even though we only meet Randy through the djinn's memories and his sisters' reactions, you very clearly get across the point that even if the djinn is a manipulative opportunist, anything (almost) would be better than Randy. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good, Hope More Is Coming

Enjoyed the story and thought the language was appropriate. Would like to see more chapters. Looks like there is a lot more to develop in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

Thank you for not dehumanizing women in this story. This is one of the best I have ever found on Literotica. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One of te best...

You are very good, stylish and creative. No one has thought of using a djinn like that.

PLEASE CONTINUE, I WANT SOME MORE....!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Creative

It's more creative than the average story, I like it. More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue?

Hey there, just saying that I love this story and I've read it about 5 times or so. I was wondering if you were planning on making a continuation of the story. Thanks for your time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous