All Comments on 'Mine Ch. 14'

by *Eve*

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!!!

This story just gets better and better, can't get enough, the story is great, the sex is hot, what else is there to say other than IM HOOKED!! And wouldn't have it any other way!! Can't wait for the next installment =) You are really raising the bar for the other writers here, at least to me anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
About Time!

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw you posted again! I was so happy, beside myself. As for the chapter itself, it was excellent! More drama, huh? Poor Jake, to find out that his friend and the woman he loves has been together. I actually feel sorry for him...this time...lol. But hey, it's payback and time for him to feel bad for a change. Well done! Please post more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU ARE AMAZING!!

You are absolutely amazing!!! That was intense and sweet. I cannot wait to read the next chapter. Amazing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i bow to thee ooo great eve

to say you are a genius is an understatement. i can't wait for the next chapter to come out. i have to say this is one of the best stories i have ever read on this website. great work eve

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

I am so glad you're back with this story. I've missed it. Now it's going to be interesting to see how Jake handles knowing that Narissa and Tim screwed. Can't wait to see what he does.

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Excellent!

Another great amazing chapter to this incredible story but please don?t make your fans wait too long for the next chapter!

NieNieRMDNieNieRMDover 19 years ago
Yeah the story continues

Eve, I can't even begin to tell you how exciting this story is. Sometimes I wish it was a novel so I can just read and read and read until I am finished and then start all over again. Today I am even going to do something evern better. I am not going to write this comment as anonymous but put my name. I have sent other comments all good of course. I love this story so very very much and I can't wait until the next entry. I have been anxiously waiting for it to continue. I only realized today that you had posted another entry because I did not want to be disappointed if there was not one there. Eve I must say keep up the good work and I agree with another reader you are raising the stakes for the other writers with this amazingly exciting story. I love reading about interracial relationship with the woman being African-American and the man being white and this story is so wonderful. Again keep up the good work and I hope I don't have to wait too much longer for the next entry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
DAMNIT!

DAMNIT! IS SHE IN OR OUT PICK ONE! I absolutly love this story but goddamnit its frustrating!

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlover 13 years ago
DAMN!

Why do I feel sorry for Jake?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
holy SHITTT!

I feel so bad for Jake, Joe shoulda kept his mouth shut, but at the same moment, I honestly & truly think that this is all utterly hilarious

MsShaybabeMsShaybabeabout 11 years ago
Wow....

That is what Jake gets for keeping secrets....she told him.....kmsl...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Full disclosure...

He should have said something immediately after renewing the relationship. I still feel rather badly for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Are U kidding me

She's mad that he didn't tell her about owning her bldg & givin her a job but she has no problem w/him kidnappin, raping and ecterera.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

He s should have told her before then

swear_toobobswear_toobobalmost 10 years ago
MUAHAHAHA and the plot thickens

This is my second time reading it and I still don't like jake at all I don't find any redeeming qualities in him after all he did to her.but I read on anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Uhh... Okay...

Why didn't she let him explain like she did the first time, and why did she turn into such a fuckin' bitch? I know that he'd put her through a lot, but he was also trying to help her gain a life, and DID that. How is would he "have a laugh at her expense" about that? I don't understand where anybody would see that as a joke. All this last part did was piss me off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous