All Comments on 'My Response'

by oldfogey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mannydcampmannydcampover 19 years ago
good for you

Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People that dont enjoy the idea of open marriages come on here and leave nasty comments all the time. If you ask me they should direct their anger at a more appropriate target like maybe the stories involving kids.

The comments are meant to be to let the author know what you did or didnt like about the writing not to kill them about the subject.

Enjoying sex for sex as an open couple isnt for everyone but that doesnt mean the people that enjoy it cant do it.

Keep writing what you enjoy

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Perfect!

Enjoyed your essay. Reinforced my belief that intelligent, caring people enjoy pornography and can see it for what it is - the expression of an imaginative mind, a trip to a what if land.

Back to your essay. Marriage is an instituition created by men for men and foisted on women using the fear of God and raw power to enforce it. Witness the high divorce rate in any country where women are economically independant. There is a very good reason that 'the Da Vinci code' is currently the number one bestseller. The time for women to balance things has come. I am a man and am sick and tired of this testesterone driven world.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 19 years ago
It's Your Right, BUT*****

It's your right to live your life any way you choose. If an open relationship is what you choose so be it.

But you and the others should be as open minded toward others who feel marriage vows are more than words muttered during a wedding or that a non marital relationship should be between one man and one woman, two women or two whatever.

In this age of AIDS, Herpes and other diseases, and the number of crazy people in the world today, monomogy may be the way to go.

But again that is a personal choice. To be made by ALL the parties involved with an open dialog and full understanding of the possible end result.

Because you think your wife or girl friend should respect the vows taken, or the understanding agreed to in ADVANCE, does not mean she has become chattal. It's a CHOICE, just like whether to swing or not to swing. NOT A UNILATERAL DECISION.

So please respect the feelings of those who disagree with your view , just as they should respect your feelings.

Let us disagree, but still have a civilized discussion of any issue.

Thanks for your work Foggy!

Rob Conner

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yes, but...

I agree that it's best to agree to disagree, but you can't tell me that the majority of antagonistic comments don't come from people who dislike the cheating genre. Many of the comments in question are borderline misogynistic towards the female characters regardless of who instigated the situation in the story.

Sometimes I agree the wives category should be split up, if not just to quiet some of these people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Confused

What I don't understand is, why the poeple bother to read your story if they don't agree with it. All of the stories on here are listed by topic, and if you read something from "Loving Wives" section you know what you are going to get. I don't care for incest, so guess what, I don't read that section.

In my opinion, anyone who would waste their time reading a long story that they don't agree with just to leave you a nasty comment needs to find something else to do that they will enjoy. Or maybe they just like to be nasty.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
THIS IS JUST MY IDEA

Ok before anyone complains i dont write and anyone who does has my respect even if i dont like the content.

I know this Essay is quite old now but have just read it the only question i have to ask the writer(and this will make me sound really old fashioned) but why did you stay married to your wife when you could both be single and get together whenever you wanted companship many couples i know dont get married so they can play the feild and noone gets hurt as for me ive been married 13 years and known my wife 20 years and have NEVER wanted sex outside of this marriage and sorry to dissapoint you but she hasnt either.So as far as i concerned some of your stores are interesting but now knowing you based them on fact im not sure what i think of them call me naive but i thought most stories on this site were fantasy nevermind.

Sorry if i offend anyone this is just my rant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Geili!

Hi, Mr Oldfogey, you have spoke out things that I don't know how to say,it is marvellous! I hope you can write more about this subject and give more of your opinion here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous