All Comments on 'Dating Grandma'

by earlbrowder

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Get real

For fuck's sake. You're 25 and your grandmother is 52? So both your mom and your grandmother got pregnant when they were 13 years old? Either write about your mom or make your granny a realistic age. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
melons

If you type in MELONS and press search you will find out about fruit.

If you type in MELLONS and press search you will find out about tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
math dummy

grandma is 52 your 22 how old is mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ages

the grandson is 25 the gran 52..... 27 years between them. I think that you never really thought about the age difference, the gran, or mother must have been a mother at a very young age

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incedible

Agee with the unfortunate choice of ages but your story is fantastic and hope you keep writing and stretching the limits.....

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great hot sex

good hot sex scenes, more for these two... thanks

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
better than expected

I was leery about this, for obvious reasons, but it's ok. I can't get with the idea of doing your grandmother though, just can't go there. But she does sound cute.

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiabout 10 years ago
Ages still messed up to me

I know a lot of ppl already mentioned it. i would suggest fixing and re submitting edited version.he is 25, she is 52 27 years between them even if she had mother at 15 mother had him at 12. really know way of getting around messed up ages and it stands way out. I love your stories, i really do. thats why i commented. I know how well you write and I hated seeing this error.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hot horny grandma

I like you swinging grand ma However I am a little confused with the ages. you stated that you was 25 and your grandma was 52, how old was you mother when she had you? also is your grandmother your father 's mother or your mothers mother. otherwise you have a hot horny grandmother and I do like her style. I too know a few grandmothers who fit that style.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love it when there is talking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userearlbrowder@earlbrowder
1134 Followers
irish-italian guy in his late 50s . . . recently divorced . . . gym rat . . . Looking for an older woman - - 50 plus - - for some romance, talk, storytelling, etc. . . . love chatting online, with women or fans of older women . . .

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES