All Comments on 'Gillian'

by jmbasquiat_fan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow....

Very nice short story about anal debauchery in Olde England.

Made me hard as a rock in seconds, followed up by a very rapid jerk off session.

Keep up the good work.

jmbasquiat_fanjmbasquiat_fanover 19 years agoAuthor
Author amusement!

Admittedly, this is one of my personal faves that I've written. It's just cracking me up that the feedback I have received assumes it's in England! :) In my mind, it's taking place in Boston, in the good old United States of America, around the mid 1890's. I'm pleased everyone's enjoying it so much, and I hope you like the three to follow!

PS- to the person who emailed me telling me I "dont give a f**k" about my readers because this had a to be continued, yet no chapter indication in the title- please, grow up. And next time, have the courage to leave an email address where I can reply so you aren't forcing me to humiliate you in public like this? Easier on us both... Thanks. To all the rest of you, thanks for your patronage, and *constructive* criticism is *always* appreciated!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjmbasquiat_fan@jmbasquiat_fan
16 Followers
Cisgender female, she/her pronouns. In an open poly relationship with a male partner currently. And since they won't give me the option in the pets section, I have a sonbun (pet boy rabbit).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gillian Series Info