All Comments on 'Schoolgirl Uniform'

by emisweetie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really Fucking Hot!

You are one hell of a girlfriend! That was one of the hottest things I've read! Are you gonna write about the other times too? I hope so because you write damn sexy stories!

Watcher98Watcher98over 19 years ago
Another Hot Story from Emisweetie

Too often the description of the physical logistics of lovemaking get in the way of the passion of the storytelling, but in this case the it was spot on, describing only what was necessary to further heat up the scene. Intense and satisfying....keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Soooooooo hot

The title says it all. You are one naughty schoolgirl. I would love to spank you.

Alan

RavenlordRavenlordover 19 years ago
Wow

I really need to stop dating the quiet girls from my University theatre class... :P

This was wonderfully told, and damn, am I jealous of that lucky bastard now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Gorgeous Slut!

You are a gorgeous little slut for doing that for your man. I'll bet he came so hard with you and your slut friend. Nice work baby!

mpqm1968mpqm1968over 18 years ago
A hearty concurrence

How on earth did it take me so long to find your stories. That story was just the perfect length, if you know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Six of the Best

Wow! My wife and I read this together (with many interuptions), afterwards she insisted on getting a school girl uniform for a repeat performance. We'd love to find a third performer but don't know where to start looking. I suggested my sister in law but that didn't go down too well. Keep on writing baby!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous