All Comments on 'More Fun With Sister-in-Law'

by Priapus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 19 years ago
So Long to Wait

Hope that your next story will be along soon. Now that your wife has given her sister to you to play with and statisfy to a point, your next big chance looks like it is about to take place. Your SIL would go wild with your great set of balls banging against her ass. Go get her but try and get her black pussy hair cut before you take her wet juicy haven.

Executive GentExecutive Gentover 19 years ago
You must keep the continuity correct.

Its a great story but you have forgotten that you told us in an earlier story, that although Tom was small he could satisfy his wife for hours "sometimes five times a night" then in this one you tell us he was so small she never got any satisfaction. Its a shame because the rest of it is so good, but the impact is lost because you had forgotten what you originally wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lucky bastard

You really are!.Saw your picture in the profile, great set of balls and impressive cock. Keep the stories coming.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Too many realistic errors

This part was no better than the first one. Three-inched foreskin? Do you shit white, too?

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm..Priapus...priapus.....

Would you agree to change your nom to "Gluteus Maximus" ???

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I guess this worked out to be Chapter 2.

I wondered what happened. A good story although it got to be a little repetitive.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Priapus

Isn't that a web footed Australian mammal with the bill.of a duck?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous