All Comments on 'My Brother's Cock'

by P_V

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
Loved this story!

This is a great tale. Brings back some very real memories of things I experienced sharing a room with an older brother! Hope there's more from this author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it, it was very sexy! (Love to read more!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

omg i wish i could do that to my brother.... i know he wants it but im to scared to do it good story you should write more if you wrote this

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
clb

u creepy little bastard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMG

OMG LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wkd

tht ws wkd wish a had been dun lyk tht

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rubbish

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
im curious

this makes me want to suck my brother off right now

fenyxdelsolfenyxdelsolabout 13 years ago
mmm

sliding in and out, gawd, got me hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
brother's cock

I wish I had a brother who was similarly interested in me

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Simply delicious .... !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reality bites

Reading this reminds me of a time me and my younger brother somehow ended up watching porn together and before we knew it well me mainly I had my hands in my pants holding my hard cock,let's talk about fantasies I said to him,before I knew it there was my fantasy right in front of me as I could quite clearly make out it want just me who had a hardon,to this day I promise I have never seem anything as big as I did that night he was massive,I was so frustrated and I wanted him in my mouth eventually I asked him outright,I was so embarrassed when he said no the shame but why was he showing me it if he wasn't up for it,I think about what if all the time maybe one day;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My brothers cock

My younger brother by 2 years always slept together. We played with each others cocks and balls and sucked on each others cocks a lot. I loved taking his small hairless soft cock into my mouth and feeling it get hard and working in and out trying to make him cum. We also worked in each others butts but I let him work in me more than the other way around because my cock had started growing and it hurt him too much. But I worked between his legs until I came many times then I'd clean up my cum. He had sucked me off until I came after I went through puberty and wanted to feel the sensation too. Finally he had several dry orgasms and was starting to get hair. The next time he worked in my butt he had a full blown orgasm and filled my ass with his first cum and it felt good. I got to suck him off to orgasm twice more then he moved out into his own bedroom. We've talked about our activities but not about trying it all again but I'd like to. I'd love to feel him filling my butt, working in and out and then grabbing my hips and thrusting as deep as possible and filling my ass once again with his cum. I'd also like to have him cum in my mouth to feel his orgasming pulsing cock and to see how his cum tastes like, like it used to? Does it taste like mine? Maybe some day I'll get to help him cum in my mouth and/or my butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
me 2

i started sucking my brothers cock in 7th grade i loved it i sucked him off most

every nite untill i was 23 and moved out. he pumped alot of cum in my mouth.

over the years. i still take a load of his every now and then...... im now 54 he is 52.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The secret of secrets. I always wanted my brother. I wanted to feel him in me. I wanted his seed. I never got it. He sermed to not want to go there. But if he had made the move. I would have layed down and given him all I had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

LOVED TO HAVE SWOLLED IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So awesome

I’d love to suck a guys dick and swallow his load that would be awesome so suck off a guy while he was passed out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Cocksucker!

This story is 15 years old and still around! It's well written and I'll bet a lot of readers would like to be "Lil Bro". This story reminded me of my highschool days when everyone was experimenting with sex either jacking off or actually fucking someone. I had a 'best friend' who, after drinking several illicit beers together, actually told me he would suck my dick if I would let him. My girlfriend wouldn't suck my dick and I really wanted her to do it. So . . he would be the best second choice. I grilled him on: did he know what he was talking about? Did he realize he would actually have my erection in his mouth and I would fuck his face? Did he realize I was VERY horny and his offer was well received?

He crawled over between my legs and nuzzled my dick around in my jeans while I stretched out languidly enjoying his total submission to my masculine stature. I wrapped my legs around his head and humped his face with my now fully erect penis. I stood up and dropped my jeans and pulled him to his knees to suck and lick. I was totally going to enjoy this.

He did suck. It WAS his first time. It was a little awkward but he got the job done. I held his head when I ejaculated to make sure he didn't pull away . . it was in his mouth.

We ended up with a great relationship of being good friends and he would suck me off whenever I got overly horny or when he got the desire to submit to his 16 year old school chum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How can I find a dick to suck or a nice bi guy in my area

I wish I had a brother I could suck it would make things so much easier I have sucked a dick a couple times and loved it then I moved and I don’t know any places to go to find a nice dick to suck none of my friends and family know I like to suck a dick I wish I new some hot bi guys I really want to suck some dick any suggestions on how to find a bi guy without making a fool of my self .....................Troy in Kansas City Missouri --

Troy ...tpinick at g mail com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Took me back to a time when I would suck my brother. I wish he would ask me if I still remembered it. Would be the chance i,'ve so long wanted. I would answer yes and I miss it.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledick4 months ago

This story got me so horny! Makes me wish I had sucked my brother's cock when he offered it to me! But I was young, and afraid he would pee in my mouth. If I only knew then, what I know now. Would love to feel his cock in my mouth, and to taste and feel his cum spurting in my mouth, then swallowing his cum, after enjoying the taste!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userP_V@P_V
271 Followers
Wouldn't even know where to start. As far as what brings me here - my mind has always been centered on *sex* - even from a very young age. I read "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (but were afraid to ask)" when I was 10. I knew more about reproduction t...