All Comments on 'Baby & Me Ch. 02'

by silverace1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

Needs a continuation with "grandpa/daddy" also fucking grandaughter/daughter when this baby is born, and of course giving this baby and its baby more siblings in the future.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

Christina Louise needs to grow up into puberty so that grandpa/daddy can fuck her and start making babies with her as well. This story needs several continuations to show other siblings to Chrissy and Christina Louise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ok...

Wouldn't the baby be, how do you say, fucked up and retarted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I liked it alot!

To some people this story maybe a little crude, but I think its very sexy! I love the idea of getting fucked and pregnant by a family member, its so hot! Dont let the critics bother u its wonderful!

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

In the future when you are fucking your daughter when she is pregnant, it is also very erotic to have her riding you with your dick in her, and the two of you pee on each other, with the hot yellow piss of your bodies. Afterwards you can lay together naked, "floating" around in that hot wetness on the mattress or whatever you are fucking on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More chapters

Please continue with more writing and more family involment

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good ////but it also needs to face reality

very sexy story, but wouldn't the baby have things wrong with it? that's kinda why you're not supposed to fuck family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
boring

lame, best descibes this and no way do i want to hear the audio!

fockeradfockeradabout 16 years ago
ohh daddy!

this was a great story, i love the idea and the reality of having a child as a result of sex with a family member, its a huge turn on to think about having a baby with a family member, its just so naughty. keep up the great stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
anal, no ty

Loved it except you had to ruin it with the anal stuff. No TY!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the anal ruined it

I like the basic story line of father impregnating daughter, indeed I like almost all stories with pregnancy. But when you get into all that anal business I find it a total turn off. Rimming the asshole is extremly nasty and not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's great when a father fucks a baby up his baby girl's cunt

Fathers fucking their daughters with the girl's enthusiastic consent is lots more common than society cares to know. If he forces his daughter, that's awful and he should be tossed in jail. But a girl who spreads her legs and opens up her adorable little coochie for her father's fat veiny daddy-dick, then lets him unload his big daddy-balls up her cute little cunt is an absolute joy. Dad loves his darling baby girl, and it should be his official job, universally understood, to bust her cherry when the time comes. That should never be left to some pimply youth who's only looking to get his rocks off. It's dad's rich creamy semen--the same semen that made her--that should be first sperm shot up his daughter's pretty little twat. All the better when dad's sperm plants a baby up his baby's twat. A father's big hard cock belongs up between his girl's legs, just as her warm wet cunt is the natural home for her daddy's stiff cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Deliciously yummy!

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Der erste Teil der Geschichte war besser!

Ich kann mich nur der Meinung dieses einen anonymen Kommentators anschließen. Dieser Analscheiß hat eine gute Story versaut. Weniger ist oft mehr.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 10 years ago
"Baby & Me Ch. 02:" - Unnamed Daddy and Christina - (Father and Daughter)

This writer must heed the advice of the reader's of his stories...they are toooo short, not very descriptive, lacking in detail and other "scenery", i.e., grocery shopping, dating or several monthly date nights, picnics, going to church or a movie, etc, which makes the story more realistic and actual. The sex, especially the incestual pregnancy, is great; however, if the story is not believeable, even though it is fiction, if it fails to grab the reader in all the right places and for the right reasons. The story must also have the "feel good" qualities; when it is only about the sex thousands of other senses are not activated nor awaken to missing quality the story could emit and extend.

Do Christina and her father plan on a household, family, man and woman, husband and wife arrangement? Chrissy did say she wants to have more babies fathered by her Dad, but the children do need the appearences and anchors of normalcy and family atmosphere. They could become engaged, with engagement rings, and even have a "wedding" of vows and sworn devotion. These are ideas for making the stories more exciting, realistic and longer; don't add any threesomes or moresomes as they tend to make the story slutty and pornographic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Baby & Me Previous Part
Baby & Me Series Info