All Comments on 'Life Next Ch. 02'

by C.C. Rider

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
grumbletasgrumbletasover 19 years ago
delightful

I enjoyed this story of unforgotten love that came to fruition after many years.

Well written and sensitive. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful!

This was wonderful, heartfelt and tender. Thank you very much for the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very nice

Excellent story

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
Wow --- All I can say is WOW

Oh, alright, if you insist. Delightful, romantic, touching, bittersweet, well-written, wonderful characters, humourous? I could go on. But I'd love to see more along this line from you. What a wonderful world you wove and how sad I was to have to depart it at the end of your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful Story

It would be difficult at best trying to decide which was the better story, this one, or your other one "A Lifetime in One Moment". It may not be the exact wording to the title, but it's awful dad gummed close. Both are beautifully scripted and wonderfully written.

All too often, we forget about the human side of life and of love, triumphs and tragedies. You have a wonderful knack of putting all of this together in a story that touches the very meaning of life - that life is too short to stay locked away, bound by someone else's expectations of what is right and what isn't.

The human spirit is always searching for a good story, one that touches the soul with wit, and of course, a happy ending. I hope that you haven't put away your typewriter just yet and will look forward to seeing more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very beautiful!

That was one of the more beautiful love stories I have ever read. It was beautiful and funny and perfect!!!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please?

This was brillant! I'm so glad they didn't cheat. You always want them to get together but this way it's all about them and mess free.I love the daughters comments to. Hopefully there will be more soon??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Utterly beautiful

You made me cry a waterfall of tears. What could be more tenderly heartbreaking than re-meeting the love of one's life?

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 13 years ago
Since it has been nearly seven years since you submitted this (your last story),

I don't know what your life circumstance may be, but I sure wish you were still submitting beautiful love stories like this one. Your stories are just as beautiful as those written by the "Moog Player" who may be the best writer of romantic tales on this site. If you are still with us, I hope you will think about writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BEAUTIFUL story!!!

I wonder how many times this beautiful story has come to to life for real people out there! Exceptional! Would be wonderful to see more like this one! Nearly as good as those coming from the pen of Tony155, another GREAT writer who seems to have disappeared from the story telling circuit.....

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Better late than never

12/20/11 - Just read this story as I found your name in the "hall of fame" under romance stories. It was a marvelous read, with great dialog and interplay between two people who had loved each other for years and finally got together. All of us have a first love and usually that is the end of it, but here you did a wonderful job of bringing those two people together when they could still enjoy life with each other.

I have no idea if you will read these comments as it has been a long time since you posted and that is our loss.

ms.readms.readover 11 years ago
My Word!!!

You have a gift. Such a wonderful gift. I've read "A lifetime in One Moment", Life Next Ch. 01 and now this and You make me feel things that its heartwarming and heart wrenching and just !!!!! wrapped up into such a nice package. PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More please!

PinenutsPinenutsabout 10 years ago
Another Beautiful Story

I discovered "A lifetime in One Moment" by accident and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Now, this is yet another heartwarming story. Well done and please, keep on writing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Reflections

I have been married to my wonderful wife for almost 40 years. Most good, many better. This story brought a tear to the corners of my eyes, a smile to my face and warmth to my heart. Love can do that to a fellow, thank God. Well done!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
So many memories

It was our 20th reunion when we "met" again.

Two years later we had dinner.

and then . . . we started our next lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

BUT the ending was just a bit short for me. Grape vines? A minor detail important? It wasn't...please change the ending...

silverace1silverace1about 6 years ago
Great.

Did end rather suddenly. Have to say I loved your other long tale better! But thanks for your contribution.

buckshot46buckshot46over 5 years ago
Love It

Loved it; love it. details and symbolism are great.

Parallels my ongoing emotions.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great 2nd time around love story, well-structured and thought out. The ending seemed a bit rushed as I thought the story might have included their marriage and a happily ever after 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous