All Comments on 'The Babysitter Ch. 01'

by MrNiceGuy98

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Friend's Mom's Panties

I had a crush on my friend's mom when i was in high school. I used to sniff her used panties whenever I could, and jerked off with them maybe half a dozen times. Ms. Streeter caught me sniffing her panties one day and was part upset and part hurt. She asked why I had gone through her stuff and sniffed her panties. I was shy back then, but managed to say that she was "super pretty" and the only real GF that I had had up to that point teased me by letting me sniff her panties for months before we finally had sex. Mrs. S let me keep them (I was totally shocked by this), but told me to leave her stuff alone in the future. I agreed and went home with my prized possession in my pocket. I kept my word and didn't go through her hamper again. Instead, I would sniff and taste her daughter's panties!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
my wives panties

My wives panties aren't safe. When she goes to the shower I run up and get them while they are still warm. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

how are you tonight?

PantyFanaticPantyFanatic11 months ago

Needless to say, every 'silky', 'drippy' moment in this story is written specifically to me. ;-)~ To find this after these many happy years here at Litrotica is only because of being hidden under the topic.

Thank you MrNiceGuy98, for what seems to be custom made for me. You now have one more TRUE fan, and I WILL be making something satiny more slippery tonight. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous