All Comments on 'Shy Samantha Helps with Research'

by ptstewart

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Now, That's a First.....

I'm just grinning and it's occcuring to me that I have NEVER read one of these stories AND continued reading enthused to the very end, EVEN after having cum in a way so perfect that even I have never experienced anything feeling quite like that before. Pardon the blunt honesty of that, however I doutb I could say much, if anything, that readers of this have never said themselves on many prior occassions. No worries.

In short, I think the writer of this MUST know that he/she is a genius on just a few levels right off hand. However, I'm sure a few more will come to me once I have a little time to meander this delicious experience the rest of the day.

I look forward to finding a few more stories by this author, I hope.... Tabi

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I LOVED THIS

I loved this~1 please continue its so fucking hot made my own cunt cum over and over

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not to realistic

Very good writing adn good story. Maybe it is jsut me but it is far from some realistic scene and i dont like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Bland and not in enought detail. Left dry, I can assure you. Try add more gaphic description and some more reluctance in there, they forced her knees apart gets me tingling in my pussy. Room for improvement but some quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Another retarded comment from the asshole of LIT., annony

this fool reads all of these LW and cuck stories and then votes 1 and bitches about them and the writers. He's fucking insane.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userptstewart@ptstewart
226 Followers
See my stories for an idea of what interests me. Wife chat (mine or yours) and swinger chat - basically, anything about experiences and fantasies (but no kids and no incest).