All Comments on 'Golden Waterfalls in the Woods'

by Lalenya Love

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Piss me, baby!

Piss me now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolute Turn-On

This is a great one! If you love water sports or the idea of them, this one is for you! Keep them cumin!

Lloyd2004Lloyd2004over 18 years ago
Loved it

Well written.......maybe the plot could have been improved a little but a good job.

Lloyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ME TOO

Great story and very good writing. Looking forward to follow-ups.

I've particiapted in a simular situation with a woman and it was fantastic if you live that sort of thing and I certainly do. Being pissed on is a feeling unlike any other I've experienced and I've had it done by women and men. While taking a man's piss is great, a woman's is much more exciting mainly due to where it comes from and the flow - more of a spray than a stream. Drinking it really isn't much different in taste than normal water but the excitement comes from the fact that you are being pissed on by another person and drinking it. If you don't drink it you're missing out on the best part. Pissing in public can become addictive, especially while clothed and just leting it soak you clothes. it's especially rewarding in the winter months when you can wear a long coat. I and my wife have pissed on ourselves while sitting in bars many times as well as a lot of other public places. Try it, you might like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot One

We've recently added this to our mutual pleasures, tho' haven't had the joy of finding a secluded place to share it outside yet, but otherwise...oh YEAH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My Fave

Just love your story, keep coming back to it time and time again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous