All Comments on '30 Seconds'

by impressive

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ah, the complexities of adulthood

A story for adults. Subtle, sexy, alluring, perhaps even true?

lalailalaiover 19 years ago
Oh my gosh!

I felt I was there. Sexy! :)

foehnfoehnover 19 years ago
This one is ...

*magnificent*

how about changing your user-name, now?

sorry, couldn't find anything higher than 100 ...

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanabout 19 years ago
Intriguing and complex

I really enjoyed this story for reasons that to be honest, I can't entirely put my finger on. It's subtle, complex, and provoking. After a short "hmmm" period pondering the lack of concrete physical images, I found my puzzlement turning to grudging acceptance and then slowly to impressed appreciation. This is a story with a long, complex finish, to graft on some wine terminology - a story to be savored and rolled smoothly over the palate, letting its richness and depth really penetrate. Marvelous work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
30 seconds?

wow that was a damn good tale,

I agree magnificent, fabulous and ...

Impressive! I see a zen master write here

bows humbled, honored to read your words

hehehe >>> great story ...

I needed the muse<grin>

neonlyteneonlyteabout 19 years ago
Provocative

My kind of story. Full of subtlty and promise, an aching desire powerful enough to tip the scales.

Well done.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
I too agree.

Such a deep, subtle tale of repressed urges, desire, anticipation and fleeting moments of intimacy. Loved it!

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Good one imp.

Such a nicely told tale of want and brief satisfaction.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This nails it

so much resonance here. So many things I identify with in the dangers they are contemplating. Wonderful. You are a dangerous and devine writer with way too many keys to so many of my locked doors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You have written what I feel towards someone

You have managed to capture my feelings towards a certain someone on paper! I loved your story, it really hits home! The person that I want and desire in my life is off-limits to me but I know (as does he) that we are perfect for each other.

Thank you for sharing!

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 17 years ago
Wow!

That's just perfect. And so different from what I expected from the title. And, indeed, much, much sexier.

Here's to the Imp!

amicusamicusabout 17 years ago
The mind is the sexiest organ...

A most enjoyable foray into a writing device one might be tempted to experiment somewhere down the road. The introspective first person narrative, the fantasy over time, the dreams the imagination and then the long awaited event finally about to occur.

I do question where, in a couple places, you referred to him as 'you', which felt to mean like a shift to omniscient POV and stepped away from the first person.

And being a bit old fashioned and admitting it, I was a little put off by your ass grabbing and the hand down the pants so early in the relationship since you had been so reluctant to initiate contact prior to him sitting next to you and touching thighs.

Be that as it may, a thoughtful piece and well down and thoroughly enjoyable...thank you...

amicus...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
?

It was confusing.....?

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 11 years ago
Hot hot hot

It made me think of all the women out there in this situation. Being in love with your friend and being unable to ebrace it is tragic.

I am cuious what happens next...

PS to the comment above about POV read it again... The only "him" in this story was the waiter, 1st person was maintained throughout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous