All Comments on 'Come As You Are'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettover 19 years ago
Great!

As always,Carson, fine work. This story really hit home with me. Haven't we all known someone like Ross? Someone who gets you into bed by claiming he wants to "show you his import records," or some such bullshit. I loved it!

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 19 years ago
Brilliant work

I saw this in the editing phase and love it even more now. What a great sense of language, voice, and style - and damnit, hot sex as well. Everything a good erotic story should be, plus emotional depth and a real resonance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic, Your story's are among my favorites.

I constantly look for new work from you as every time you manage to out do yourself. Keep it up and you'll become one of the best writters of gay porn i've seen in along time.

sacksackover 19 years ago
Breezy, Realistic

Very believable emotions from one who has been on either side. Carson writes effortlessly....I'm jealous!

Wicked-N-EroticWicked-N-Eroticover 19 years ago
Never Disappointed

Again you turn out a brilliant, wonderfully realistic piece of work. I loved it. I'm not even half way through your submissions and each new one I open gets better and better. Bravo, Carson.

Wicked

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The way it is...

Honest yet totally hot, a very fine line to walk but he does it with aplomb!

Goldie MunroGoldie Munroabout 19 years ago
Really cool...

I loved the intensity and innocence of it all - a really great 'first time' story!

jenepherrejenepherreover 18 years ago
Sequel!

Carson - you need to write a sequel where Johnny does meet up with Ethan again... I loved their chemistry. Interesting too to read about Johnny's realization that he is gay and how that's what has been missing in his life. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
continue!

i would love it if johnny meets ethan and turn it into a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
excellent!

i would love for a sequel to this! ethan just has to meet up with him, and dat mystery of why ross says ethans name instead should also be resolved

hollieVhollieVabout 18 years ago
Second reading

I like the '92ishness of this one....it was soooo easy for me to picture these guys. I guess there won't be a lot of first stories with that kind of innocence anymore. I agree with the other commenters, a sequal would be cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Can relate to this...

Wow, this brought back memories... so many supposedly bi guys and encountered a lot of this in college. You described the scenarios and the emotions perfectly.

Always so much denial during those years. Very entertaining, and fell in love with Johnny.

nz_marienz_mariealmost 17 years ago
wonderful story

this is my 2nd time reading this story and I enjoyed it just as much this time, your charactors are delightful. Such a talented writer you are, thank you for sharing your talent with us :)

cheers, Marie

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awsome

being a straight woman, i don't usually find gay sex that great (lesbian sex is a whole other story), but that really turned me on

FrteacherFrteacherabout 16 years ago
Please keep writing

Carson-

I love your stories and your writing. I really hope that you continue to write and post on this site. Your work is so hot and yet still so filled wtih emotions. Thanks for contributing!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Boy Gets Seduced by Bastards

The sex is hot and juicy. But the plot is a VERY bad idea. A young man's intro into his proper gay life should NEVER begin with a drunken, doped up seduction by two bisexual predators who don't give a rat's ass (not a figure of speech) about the lad. This story is well written -- and despicable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
need to look

to bad to gave ur selfe to 2assholes they use u as a fucking hole & never care of ur pleasure & so bad to be used while u were drunk. and there's no feeling and emotion in it . I'M A BI TOO (I MEAN I LOVE BOTH WOMEN/MENBUT NEVER CHET ON MY RELATION WITH ANY . IF I'M WITH ONE I ONLY BE "HER/HIS" I ONLY WANT TO BE WITH ONE AND FOR ONE WHO LOVES ME FOR BEEN MY. TI'S A LOVE STORY WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR NOT A QIUK FUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A little disappointed

I like this story. What I was disappointed about was the fact that Johnny and Ethan never really had a chance. There was a real connection there. It made me sad when Johnny admitted that he never stopped wondering what might have been. Ross really is an asshole. It pissed me off that he didn't give Ethan Johnny's number because of his own unresolved feelings for Ethan. I don't know how Johnny could stand to sleep with him again after that. If I had been him, I would have punched Ross in the face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bring ethan and johnny together!

write more

Darby4186Darby4186almost 13 years ago
Except

This was a great piece until your next to last paragraph. How could Johnny ever keep going back to Ross?!?! If you had just left that out it would have been so much better. I love the way you describe emotions, feelings, and mental discoveries. You have a true talent for making words float from the page into a mental picture of reality. Would love to keep reading new material

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
love this!!

"I’m not Italian either, but I still love lasagna" LOL. you did such a good job with all 4 characters - the power dynamic between the boys was totally captivating and hot. regarding the no HEA - realize my opinion is as personal/irrelevent as the other commentators' - but most of my 'firsts' were with people i never saw again, and i find it actually makes the memories more erotic. so i liked the ending and don't feel bad for johnny at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No

Ross was a jealous asshole and too insecure to let what might have been a great relationship betwen Johnny and Ethan happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It upsets me...

...that the bad guy won!

MimiSkyleMimiSkyleover 10 years ago

I love "Come as You Are" so much; it's one of my favorite songs and probably the only reason why I read this. Glad I did, though, it was fucking fantastic. Great Job.

Proeros37Proeros37over 10 years ago
Another great one

I was Johnny many years ago, but did not get the opportunity he did.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 10 years ago
loved all your other stories

But this one left me cold, just felt like sex for the sake of it with no real emotions involved, infact it felt like this should be in the non consent/reluctance as it was definitely coercion and all most date rape.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

But I don't know how I feel about it. I like Johnny and would have been delighted if he ended up with Ethan, or at least a H.E.A with someone. Gotta admit its well written though.

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Seriously?

Wtf? He was supposed to end up with Ethan. Ross, you selfish bastard, you probably didn't give Ethan Johnny's number.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous