All Comments on 'Lucky with the Landlords Ch. 02'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Outstanding...More than outstanding!!!!

Finally, an author on this site wrote a story that was worth reading in these fantasy stories. I loved the way they fucked and the way she advised after he had cum in her that she and her hubby were trying to get pregnant, as if he had taken care of that with his cumming in her. Now will it continue, possibly with "Jim" not knowing that the baby is not his and continuing to live with her to become the baby's legal daddy? Perhaps they can continue to give this baby a few siblings? Please continue with this outstanding story.

gotwavesgotwavesover 19 years ago
Hot, Very Hot!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW-some

great story. hot. keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
TOP NOTCH!

Once again, you have written a HOT story! Keep it up!

AsgardAsgardover 19 years ago
Outstanding!

I can only join you all, this is an outstanding h-o-t story,really absolute top class!

Keep the story running!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another Hot One!

A fantastic story. I loved the landlord stories. I was so turned on I almost came myself reading them. This was so close to what I have been feeling lately with a boyfriend.

Keep up the great writing and I will keep reading. Maybe next one will make me cum. LOL Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful

I was turned on so much that I could not jack my penis fast enough. I hope he made her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great details of a thief fuck

This is how a fuck story should be written, with a sense of truth , thru details . I felt that this was my experience, but please find a reasonable ending for a brilliant conclusion. Normally I prefer to read stories by women , who capture details much better. But this one got me good. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So FUCKING good

Such a good story made me so hot. Loved it heaps. good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Danny is only homeless, injured and broke.

Sharon, on the other hand, lost her kids, home, and husband, along with her reputation, job, self-respect, parents and income. all for what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
from Wendy to Sharon

In this second part of the series, Danny's relationship with Sharon is fully explored. For this reviewer, these events make the most sense if understood to take place subsequent to his breakup with Charmaine, but before their final Reunion. Five Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES