All Comments on 'My Cousin's Milk'

by starlifter99

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you write so well...

thanks for this lovely story

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 19 years ago
Very good story........

A bit "typical" of lactation stories.......Breast pump doesn't work, breasts are too full etc. but still very well done & arousing.........Did make me come after all !

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
So good and so hot!

Loved it and hope they do get to di IT again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

Loved it,my fantasy cum true.would love a new mum to offer me to help her out in time of need.Afollow up would be wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Same old story

Same old story. The breast pump breaks and lucky guy reaps the rewards. Try someting slightly original next time. The old broken breast pump has been used and abused way too many times.

domjolydomjolyover 19 years ago
awesome story

to those who criticize: write your own damn story and come up with an idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
My daughter's milk

Loved it. My daughter was able to give me her fresh milk, and I enjoyed it very much. In our case we were able to take it to a highter level. Such sweet memories.

EvertideEvertideover 18 years ago
Not a breakthrough, but it doesn't need to be

Indeed, it wasn't anything super-mega original: breast pump breaks (though I will give you kudos for mentioning manual expression, which is often overlooked), woman asks man to help, it evolves into sex. But it's written so well that I think it's great. I was able to easily visualize quite a bit of the story. It even made me consider what I'd do in a similar situation (which I won't get into as that's not what we're talking about).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good one

More nurds wanting Shakespearian works

Just ignore them and continue writing, thats the art of it.

You dont make an omlette without breaking a few eggs.

Or is that another story in the making

clive522

uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

I rrrealy enjoyed reading your story. I could actualy picture the goings on in that room. Only seeing me in his place. I hope you are planing on writing more to this story. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lactorrhea

ooofff...it just blew me ! I liked the tentativeness in the beginning and the gradual build-up...great going...more expected.

musicman88musicman88about 10 years ago
Cousin

Out-FUCKIN-standing..... just what I like! short, to the point and dripping with eroticism.... keep it up PLEEEEEZE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rememberences

i had a similar experience with my 17 year old cousin in kanpur. i was 15 then. we used to share the same bed and this was her favorite act except we used to lie down and i used to suckle her virgin breasts and she used to play with my penis while feeding me.

Still Love her. She is in MP now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Truly one of the best stories I've ever read. So down to detail you can't wait to read the next sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Girl cousin give me your bish milk riet now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous