All Comments on 'Wife Catches Me'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

This story was SO frickin hot. I loved the humiliation. I think though that if you made him suck off or fuck himself on Paul it would have been the ultimate story. Just thinking of him sitting on Paul's cock bouncing himself up and down as me ready to burst!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love to be him, hope she and bou friend make him eat cum from her much fucked pussy. would be great if whole group including mother would start using his mouth as a toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only thing to come?

Was a divorce. Throw the wife out and be done with the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
divorce the bitch.

All you did was masturbate, she cheated on you. Fuck her-get the hell out of dodge. Run for your life. Run, let the bitch stew in her own ignorance. She's a total bitch. To make you be the entertainment, fuck her-fuck her big time. Get a taser and taser the bitch, then tie her up and fuck her hard-then leave her tied up and call Paul, her lover, and let him or her friends get her. Oh video tape it also-and make sure she knows you have it. Tell her it will be on the internet if she doesn't stop her fucking around and making you do shows. And make sure it gets their. Tell her pastor to go watch it also. Fuck the damn bitch.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

I guess. but what kind of marriage does he have, that he cant tell his wife his thoughts, or a wife that continues his humiliation, at his expense. of course that the girl friends will tell their friends, hell his wife will tell everyone she knows. maybe, just maybe, that's the reason he never told her to begin with. not a good story if your trying to get caught by your wife. that second night, he should have waited till everyone was there, gotten a machete, and started taking heads. that's the price of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Liked the story, but use more detail, showing his humiliation. Keep adding to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Of course what really happened?

He grabbed the camera right back from his wife and bitch slapped her. Then he told her if she was even halfway decent in bed he wouldn't need to satisfy himself. Then he threw all the women out of the house and warned them if he heard a word about this from anyone, he'd be coming to visit them all and they wouldn't be happy to see him. What? You thought he'd just roll over? You're delusional. Your ending was ludicrous. No way he does what she asks. He would have beat her to death before doing anything like that. End of story.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid story!

The entire premise of the story is stupid!

The guy is embarrassed and doesn’t want anyone to know he masterbated so he does it in front of others including his mother in law to keep it a secret?

Come on can’t you think up something a little better then that?

greenman440greenman440almost 5 years ago
A lot of your stories

have the same theme. But honestly you need to write much more build up and character development to make them more interesting and credible. As it is, all the ones I've looked at just come across as ludicrously unbelievable.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Good start. Please continue and tell us what happened next. I myself would love to be a cuckold for my wife. I want to fluff her lovers' cocks and then guide their big cocks into her wet pussy. I'm such a fag.

I love your stories. Please continue.

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Cute sexy story!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would love for this to happen to me, but also have to service them & have them take turns fucking me also. Want to be the cuckold party ass whore.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

I don’t like being negative in my comments, but this was an exercise in trying to fit as much depravity in as few words as possible. Too much, to fast and a bit overboard for getting caught masturbating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
842 Followers
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.