All Comments on 'Mother Takes Matters in Hand Ch. 01'

by quietcantor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more please

I hope the you get him to understand what she wants and really gives it to her as rough as she really wants it. Make her want his big boy cock as much as she seams and hope that you will make him give it to her out in public to since she hasn't had sex in a good long while. While out in public i hope that you will let other people see her getting her brains fucked out by her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Did you read the author's note?

Since this was written several years ago, it's obvious that there is more. Also, suggestions are pointless. I repeat: the story's already written.

Deadly JokerDeadly Jokerover 19 years ago
Hot and Twisted!

This mother is such a wicked, devious bitch. I love it! That incestuous cum-snowball at the end almost made me blow my load all over my hand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wild

my cum spurted all over me. i could't stop before going on to chapter 2. i' am still throbbing. my cock is hard again. well done

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
10 inches amazing girth, wow so original

Yawn done to death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This has lots of potential!

I like this - all the right stuff is there, a hot, slutty, big titted milf and a heavily hung horny son. I just know he's going to fuck her brians out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great beginning

Maybe the teasing his mother gives her 18 year old boy Eric is a little over the top, but I'm sure mom's going to make up for it real soon. Mom's so infatuated with her boy's very fat 9+incher that she's soaking the sheets with her cunt-juices. She can hardly wait to get Eric's big mommy-pleaser up between her legs, and have her boy unload his young balls and flood her twat with his huge dose of creamy semen. Fun times ahead for Eric and his mother.

auberge1auberge1about 6 years ago

Sorry this is abuse. Pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

you need to tell what happens next. She has to make him fuck her right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous