All Comments on 'Dad'

by vargas111

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Outstanding...More than outstanding!!!!

Every father-in-law should be given the privilege of fucking and making, their daughter-in-law pregnant, if that is what the daughter-in-law and father-in-law want...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful story

What an excellent combination of the taboo sexual situation and passion, with the added bonus of quite a humorous ending!

My thanks,

Kydreamer

Messiah of CatchersMessiah of Catchersover 19 years ago
Great Job!

Very nice work. As someone else said, a great mixture of all the good elements for a good story. I did notice quite a few spelling errors though, Oh and one more thing, The Yanks didn't trade Tino, the Cards did.

compas4ucompas4uover 19 years ago
magnificent

Very easy and ejoyable reading. I just love the way the story start with some light humor "light bulbs" :) and then slowly transcends into a situation of loving and caring incest. A very plausible situation. Magnificently done

JesseGJesseGover 19 years ago
Daddy?

Nice story line. I must be a stickler for grammer. There were quite a few blunders in the presentation. However, using the first person instead of the third would indicate the cross-over in presentation.

I liked the feature that someone would want to give their beloved a gift of this nature and share many facts of intimacy that could be incorporated into the storyline.

GOOD JOB!!!

Elaine2005Elaine2005about 19 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful story that captured my interest throughout. I will be eagerly waiting to read more from such a great author.

kenzielivekenzielivealmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

Hey this was a wonderful story, i think u have real talent and i am going to read more of your stories. I thank you for your comment on my own story. Kenzielive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Stellar!

So often I avoid stories of incest/taboo, but this wasn't stereotypical in any sense. It was full of passion, lust, and love in a different light. Your talent is astounding and I will be reading more of your work in the future. Thanks for the white-hot read!

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Very good.

I enjoyed the story. A few errors, but overall not bad at all. The detail was very nice and I could really see what was going on. Great work! This story will be mentioned in the New story Review Thread as a "Blast from the Past" story. Thanks again ~ Red.

shezshezalmost 17 years ago
Very well done

Awesome story. Really got me going. Alot more intimate than alot of the taboo stories on here, which I liked. Well done, and thanks for the feedback on my story too x

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 16 years ago
WAHOO!!

FINALLY!! Someone who can write a story with such a loving, believable, mature male character... and include a taboo... without making it disgusting!

I LOVED it HV... it was beautifully done... even your epilogue. Very tasteful, and full of loving and caring from both the father-in-law AND his daughter-in-law.

I'd love to see a sequel? However, Ellen's comment to Cecilia ("Two weeks ahead of you") did leave me wondering...

William smythWilliam smythover 15 years ago
Thanks!!!

A great story. Thanks for the recommendation. There's a bit of me in it.

aishagreyaishagreyabout 13 years ago
very good story

to be fair and real, not my kind of story but a well written at that, awsome use of words that made it a turn on to read anyway, in all a great story

Kutzbill55Kutzbill55over 12 years ago
Nice story

Just wish I could find a young girl to eat like that.

IncestIsMyFavouriteGameIncestIsMyFavouriteGameover 11 years ago

Many big Os just spilt themselves onto my bed thanks to this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BEST FUCK

you dont know how horny I am this woman is for real she got her father in law when her husband couldnt wish life was like this m soppy wet write more of this nature. these people should not ask questions they should just plunge in otherwise questions take the naughty out of it and it loses its umph. goooood writing man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BEST FUCK

you dont know how horny I am this woman is for real she got her father in law when her husband couldnt wish life was like this m soppy wet write more of this nature. these people should not ask questions they should just plunge in otherwise questions take the naughty out of it and it loses its umph. goooood writing man.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 10 years ago
Gentle joy

Thank you for this beautiful story Vargas. I have only recently started reading erotic stories again being more of a "visual" stimulus man and finding that so many of the stories are not to my liking due to the aggressive language. I read this and found it so charming and gentle; the two main characters came to life very quickly in such a short piece and it was almost like a love story at times. I found this surprisingly erotic, so much so that for the first time I wanted to write and thank/congratulate a writer for a wonderful story. I hope that you can reproduce such thoughtfulness and passion in all your stories, if so they will be a wonderful read.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
so damn good

I was thinking about someone special while reading this, got me so hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
that's really gooood!!!

God, I'm so damn horny... Where the fuck is my husband...???!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous