All Comments on 'Best Friend's Wife'

by Mr James

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What A Friend Indeed?

Keith has a real friend in this guy. His wife is quite a sweet lady too. If the two are so fucking happy together, then divorce and "make love" with each other forever, and don't make some other poor bastard a cuckold, and laugh at him behind his back that he is supporting his wife's bastard.

People like these two are no good, and deserve everything bad that could possible ever happen to them. The wife and the friend are equally guilty. His friend is the one who took it on himself to be a traitor. His wife was already a closet adultress, and just "came out"

Very good writing but I care not for the story line, in that it involves deception of the worst kind. Punishing the husband for getting into an argument with his wife by supporting a bastard child for 22 years is not an apt punishment for a "row"

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Outstanding...More than outstanding!!!!

You, indeed, should keep fucking Joanne, and give her some more babies. If her hubby is so stupid as to take off mad at the end of an argument, he deserves to be cuckholded and to support your bastards. I love your attitude on writing about sexual fantasies.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
Great story!

Guess hubby better start appreciating hs hot wife!

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
An understandable situation, but

continuing it takes this out of the category of a forgiveable accident. Understanding that such long term affairs/betrayals usually end up with the "cheaters" (what a colorless word for such an act) becoming careless and getting caught. Since he continued the affair, I hope both the wife and supposed "friend" are prepared for the "friend" to raise the bastard and his God Daughter. Along with the stigma of all her friends and relatives learning of what she has been doing. The friend won't have to worry about that, any married friend discovering what he has been doing will no longer be a friend.

Don1028Don1028over 19 years ago
Hey guys-----The title gives you the plot

If your ego is so frail that the thought of someone doing your wife or girl while you show her your dis-interest in her-don't read it.

When my best friend and my wife got together, I realized that I was the guilty one.

P.S. It's only a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank

you

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
full of desires

You made your affair very real, very desiring and therefore very effective. As you were cumming in her I had to think you would make her pregnant, paranoia? Anyway I think it obvious and you missed the chance of a second time w/her when she makes love to you in her bed in a very personal, erotic moment to tell you she was pregnant and it very well is yours. As in the 60's a love child. paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Friend? (Fiends)

You Are Talented - but do you really think life is without consequences - do you think the majority of your readers are without the reality of a few morals - erotisism is good without a unreasonable doubt - but your theme is husbands without a brain and loving wifes who fuck without consequence.

Why is that? Your customers ponder why your talent is used without respect for our intelligence and fairmindedness?

Your dementedness is Puzzling considering your talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You, "the Rat", Should Simply Step Up to the Plate

And play real ball! Don't just have sex with her and then have little Peter's with her; marry the freakin' woman, if she's such a good friend, such a good lover!

We are sure, since BOTH you are happily cheating --- to you, such activities are harmless; they are just thrilling romance --- so when/if you marry her and each of your cheats with OTHERS extra partners, even if neither knows what the other's doing, we're sure you'd just smile, that is, when you find out,,, much, much latter,,,, with MORE little Peters, Johns, and Suzies running around, some of which are not your biolgical kids! lol

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Outstanding story!

God made us good, so we can do this. More on the second chapter.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Siblings?

It is time for you to continue....Make some full-blooded siblings for Jonathan Peter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i had a love affair with a good friend's wife:

i was also married. we had two children each. she meant a lot to me. things happen in life. when i look back, the moments we spent together are still special to me, very special & i never shared them with anybody. * the story is realistic although a bit simplified.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
some people gave puplic comments that do not make sense

The title is Best Friend's wife. Tha category is Erotic Couplings. It's something that happened to many people we know and we meet every day. The story was not in The Lives of Saints category.

It is a story, it is written very realistically. It's a one-page story and not all moments that led the crucial evening could be addressed. If we want something like that, we should read Anna Karenina. Yes, you are not somebody's best friend if you have an affair with his wife. Yes, you are two-faced and dishonest but shit happens to people. Also you know that you are paying a price for what you are doing but you cannot stop, what is going on is stronger than you. In real life the dynamic between him and his friend's wife can take many forms. People connect. People get infatuated. People have feelings. People are not saints. People can feel happiness in spite of social norms. You remember, very fondly, the day you reached the point of no return. What was described in the story was one such point.

Fiction is a well-written description of imaginary events. We read stories about people. People have sex. People have affairs. We cannot blame the plot of a story. Everybody and his brother watched Sopranos. How many of them condone Mafia and organized crime including drug trafficking, prostitution, extortion & murder?

I do believe in cummulative human wisdom as written in the scriptures: Let him who is without sin cast the first stone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LUCKY FUCK

I TOO HAVE THE HOTS FOR MY BEST FRIENDS WIFE AND SHE KNOWS THIS BUT NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN

heavy7driverheavy7driverover 2 years ago

That was a good story, sounded as though it was real, and I hope it was. At this very moment I too have a very close friend that I am sure has the hots for my wife. She knows it, and just four days ago told me that if I didn't give her some attention, she knew someone that would. Maybe he will. I try my best, but apparently it isn't enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous