All Comments on 'Mother Takes Matters in Hand Ch. 02'

by quietcantor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Twisted

I liked it but the title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazingly Tantalizing...

Wonderful script....I loved it the way you build it up ...the mother lusting for sex..but tryin to keep her soul clean...and in the end the way she is ravaged....wonderful....keep the good work going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!

Nice build up! And nice twist having the mother outwardly denying her feelings while burning up inside. Keep it up!!

Deadly JokerDeadly Jokerover 19 years ago
Nothing like a mom-son assfuck!

This mother is a fucking animal. She's going to twist her son into a lifelong sex pervert. I hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
moms service

That mom is so hot she better be careful or her sons services can be taken away and given to someone more deserving than her.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
That was pathetic.

Anyone who writes crap like that is clearly a sick and disturbed person. I suggest anyone who wrote/liked that to seek professional help as soon as possible.

A loser who liked/wrote that piece of shit, should definately get a life, and a clue about women and sex. Seriously, get a life you losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Yeah, way to go! Fuck that bitches arse, again and again and again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TURN ABOUT

Smarten up kid... Notice her reactions... figure it out. She wants it as much as you do so take charge. Tell her she's your whore now or you'll tell everybody what she's made you do to her. Make her lie down, spread her legs and sincerely beg you to fuck her. Then fuck her brains out and tell her that if she wants to keep fucking you, she has to let you make her pregnant. Tell her that's the price she has to pay for jerking you around instead of just being honest with you and admitting that she wants to fuck, too.

daganetdaganetabout 5 years ago

you're great author! i prey, you will add dirty scat scenes in sequals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lovely licking of mother's asshole

I have a fetish for licking beautiful women's assholes, and have done it a lot. I often wish more stories mentioned ass licking, so I was very glad when Quietcantor writes at length about this analingus in the story. The fact that it is the son licking his mother's asshole makes it that much more exciting, especially when the mother is pretending that she is doing it against her will but really can't wait for her son to fuck her cunt and now her asshole. It's cute that she washed her asshole and cunt twice just to be ready for the son's taking pleasure in satisfying her in both her holes. Great story!

ymmvymmvalmost 3 years ago

The mother's behavior in this story was self-serving and abusive. She made her son feel guilty, every step of the way. It reminded me of a similar story I read recently. In that story the mother decided she had a right to tell her son how many times a day he was permitted to jack off. She manipulated her child with a constant stream of threats and punishments. I found both stories repulsive. My score for this story was "Hate It!"

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This mother is in dire need of getting bitch fucked into euphoric oblivion until she's pregnant and an expecting grandmother. Only then can the couple's romance progress into true Edenic intimacy. She can't let his guilt or shame remain any longer. He needs to brain fuck her into a quivering and squealing ditzy bimbo so that he understands his mother loves him. After that, I suggest marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous