All Comments on 'Taken'

by badlilthang

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
enthralled

your ability to express your emotions is so captivating that I was there with you totally immersed in your feelings. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved it

The ending came as sudden as the orgasm. Brilliant twist. Highly erotic. Chuckled at the 6'4". *grin* TT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No...

I really didn't like this story...

It went on for too long about certain discrptives that didn't need to be dragged on.

There wasn't enough action, and I find it highly unlikely she would just... "undress" and nothing in front of a bar full of people.

And at the very end... we only heard about moaning and such after he came in her mouth, and then "Wwe both came, and I knew I was his"

I'm sorry... I just... didn't really like it...

It went no where the whole time...

And then it went too fast...

~Teej~

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so-so

it could be better written but i kinda liked it

MissSensesMissSensesalmost 16 years ago
The details, language, very easy to follow.

The sudden orgasm at the end reminded me of a build-up without touch. When emotions can be so strong that the touch can be secondary. A mind is a powerful thing. Beautiful in many ways. Keep writing!

DryhillDryhillabout 13 years ago
VERY GOOD

An excellently told story, we get plenty of detail about how she has been feeling recently and it is clear what she needs. Some reviewers say the action is to sudden and ends very quickly, but I feel they miss the point, it probably does seem that fast to her.

Any way I must rush I have anothe rinstallment to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please write a sequel

I wish you'd write a sequel, I'd love to know what happens when they're alone at last. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous