All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome'

by busty_wife

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Myopic OneMyopic Oneover 19 years ago
Oh, you poor dear

I can't see why you're not comfortable sharing this experience with friends and family. After all you're so abused, having to suffer the neglect of your selfish jerk of a husband, who spends all his time at work trying to eke out a living and raising your kids. What ingratitude. And after all you do for him, too, like undergoing the torture of working out at the gym and then so nobly traveling to Florida all by yourself so that he doesn't have to make that arduous journey. He obviously doesn't deserve any of your consideration.

Yes, the very least you deserve is to have your poor, neglected cunt filled with two strangers' cocks. You really deserve much more. I hope you explained all this to that beast of a husband, so that he would properly chastened and would know that he had to correct his unbearable behavior.

Like kicking your slut ass out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Take is somewhere else, Pat Robertson

Re the prior comment: Why in the world do people read these stories, clearly categorized as to topic, and then slam them on morality grounds? Disney runs a pretty nice site; check it out. I found this story hot, the tempo great, and the writing pretty good. I hope the author will submit more stories to Literotica. I'll read them all, and I suspect enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Made me hard as hell

What a great story, keep em cumming honey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Category

The category is Loving Wives. Do loving wives fuck other men while their husbands are at home or working? This is a cheating slut story, not a loving wife story. Do you not understand that concept?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Re and whoever including the writer

It is always amazing to watch the bitching about comments. If you don't like the critique DON'T LIST your stories for feedback or be like that prick Vargas and whine like a sissy!

The story does not ring true and the main character does come off as an easy piece with no values at all. That is not Pat talking, it is fact in a Loving Wives story.

Busty your style is dry, needs work and is an assembly manual with words like LYE used instead of LIE.

Try harder and for the whiners get a grip. This is a free comment site whether you like stories or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Re: Pat Robertson

Curious that the person far below with the allusion to Pat Robertson dedicated much of what he wrote to the previous person's comments and little to the story. Perhaps he's the self-appointed "comments monitor" who deigns to determine what feedback should and should not be submitted. The joke must be on me. I thought we each had the right to voice our own opinions.

Busty: I didn't buy your story one bit. Your "heroine" apparently gives little regard to her husband and children. Perhaps if she were as uninhibited with her husband as she was with the two strangers, she'd be happier at home. But, hey, communication is probably too much work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice Story

Fairly well-written, plenty of hot detail. Nice job. Some of the comments listed seem off-the-wall. You had a proper grasp of the category-- hope you'll post another story.

AfricanAffairAfricanAffairover 19 years ago
Idiots!!

Once again these idiots cruise this section of stories and feel they have a right to critique a story not on its actual merits but because its in Loving Wives and its about cheating! Well let me let you in on something, Literotica choose the category, maybe they should call it Adultery Stories but being critical of someones morals because they wrote a sexy story about cheating is just plain idiotic. Its a story for goodness sake, some of these stories maybe true but the vast majority aren't! So go work on your awful personality that made your real wife/girlfriend cheat in the first place and leave the authors alone!!

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
Excellent in every way!

Busty, do not let the idiotic comments stop you from sharing more of your experiences with readers who "appreciate," hot stories like yours. Very well written and also very believeable, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Been critiqued

Your story was good - I enjoyed watching it all unfold as I read. These comments that you are getting are similar to ones I got when I wrote a couple of them - about cheating as well. Only mine were all made up. I had one write me that I was doomed to hell. Why are these people reading these stories if they don't appreciate a good sex story between 2 men and a married woman away from her husband. It was clearly labeled next to the title? People just need a reason to b*tch, I believe.

Keep writing - and don't worry about the negative criticism unless it's about the syntax of course!

CumbabyCumbabyover 19 years ago
You are one HOT wife!

Do you know how many guys would love to have a wife like you?

Never to be sure who might be fucking her or whoes cock she may have in her mouth?

It's about times started becoming whores, the huubies don't have the market cornered!

olde6120olde6120over 19 years ago
hot

great story ,we need more , how did the rest of the trip turn out ? did you tell your freind ? cant wait

macrolovermacroloverover 19 years ago
great first story

Great story for a new writer! You are one hot woman!

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
pretty darn good for a first effort!

Yeah, couple typos but well written. Sex was hot. Could have used a more detailed beginning. Had no idea what the guys looked like-just two big dicks. Don't let the nay-sayers bother you.

esl

sex4u4647sex4u4647over 19 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for a sexy story. I do hope that it was a TRUE story and you really did enjoy those two men. Keep em CUMMING. Give us more, please. Ron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Take'm all on

I would have liked to hear that the guys called the rest of the grooms men and told them to take a turn on you also even the groom. But I really enjoyed your story you a goddess.

wanda8987wanda8987over 19 years ago
Well done!

Great first effort! I have also recently posted a 'Loving Wives' story. It looks as though the same 'anonymous' puritans have bagged your story too! I agree that you are a loving wife... nobody says the story has to be about you and your husband! You had a few grammatical errors, but overall, that was a very good hot story! Hope to hear of more of your adventures soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fireone

This was Sooo hot!! I love a married women out by herself and enjoying the 'scenery'. Please let us have Chap. 2!!!

bs_boybs_boyover 19 years ago
Enjoyed Reading

This was one of my favorite stories ever. I think it was well written and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cheating Wife

Very good story for first effort sexy as hell. It would be neet if you did a simmilar story with her charging for her services so she could recover some of the money her husband spent to send her on the trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sexy wife

You have a great imagination. I liked the story very much and was turned on by it. Your transition as the story developed was very real. Hope you have more in the sexy head of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nah, it wouldn't happen

I downgraded it because she wouldn't have fucked in the hot tub unless she is mentally disturbed. All the fucking would have been in the room.

wifefuckedwifefuckedover 18 years ago
An enjoyable tale!

I thought your story was enjoyable to read! Don't let the 'morality squad' get you down~! If they were a bit as "moral" as they claimed, they would never have discovered your tale!

Note they all had the same name; 'anonymous'. COWARDS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
stuped hubby

Gee hubby actually played with his kids ..That is just such a good reason to be a slut No condoms oops dear i am pg.. typical woman. Hubby worked extra to pay for your trip. aids would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Story!

Loved your well written story, enjoyed it thoroughly, thanks! Also got a good chuckle over some of the stupid comments you received from people obviously looking to criticize. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I hope you told your husband.

I hope you tolt your husband about the event provided he can handle it and maybe even appreciate it. I would have. I loved what you wrote and don´t care about the morality people trying to give you a hard time with their obvious double moral. Keep up your adventures and your good writing.

BalaakBalaakover 17 years ago
Oh Come On

5'3", "athletic" with 36Ds. Commenting on how men spooge on "my big tits."

(sniff sniff sniff)

Written by a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hey PEOPLE

This is an erotic porn site so there will be stories of infidelity, unprotected sex, and so on. Don't forget it is fiction and it never happened as much as the writer wants you to believe it did.If it is imaginary, there is no pregnancy, aids, and so on. Just leave out the homosexuality, beastiality, and incest and it's good reading. Also leave out I did 25 guys while my husband watched, then ate creampie. That's when it gets sick! REMEMBER THIS BEFORE YOU COMMENT!!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago

ho hum. Just another older woman getting it in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DWorncock is so stupid

she blinked and got lost

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

a very good story..

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
A cheating whore...

This is a cheating whore that is selfish and doesn't think of her husband and children, just in her pleasure...usually they have a bad ending...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Why did you bother writing this? Oh, sorry, I forget, for the cuckies, the perverts, the sickos, the feeble minded, the unwashed, the filthy, the idiots, the morons, the list goes on and on. Oh shit, I forget this is a porn site after all. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's a good thing this fucking whore

stopped writing. I know, I know, the sickos are saddened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Did Both You and Tricia

Get Divorced over this story?... I hope so!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 7 years ago
Very nice x x x

Loved reading it. Ignore the puritanical arseholes who read this stuff just to get enraged.

shang40shang40almost 6 years ago
प्रत्येक बाईला मिळायलाच पाहिजे

दोन पुरुषांबरोबर एकत्र संभोगाचे सुख महासमाधानी असते. मित्राच्या बायकोला मी व त्याने ते दिल्यावर मी माझ्या बायकोलाही तिहेरी संभोगाचा आनंद दिला.

तिच्या मित्राने त्याच्या मित्राबरोबर बायकोला कचकवले व पक्की रांड केली कारण ती १०-१५ दिवसांनी त्हेरी संभोगाची मागणी करायला लागलीय.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Busty brainless whore's only LW story, the best thing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot as fuck! Wish I was there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous