All Comments on 'Katana's Battle Hymn Ch. 01'

by cheesy80s

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
blzeebubblzeebubover 19 years ago
More ?

A very good story ... but there has to be more - more background - why was she so horny - was she bred for breeding ? - Whats going to happen in the shelter ... and what about when they leave ... - PLEASE let there be more !

SavannahSmiles4USavannahSmiles4Uover 19 years ago
Are you a real novelist?

Hey Cheesy.....

You have got to be a REAL novelist, I mean published somewhere. This has got to be the most mature, complex and absorbing prose I've read on here.

And it left me wanting more (which is always a good thing >:)

Your title says Chapter 1, so I hope, like the other person here, there is a lot more to come. Although unlike her, I have to say I like that you didn't give away the plot points in the opening chapter. Make me want to find out about how and why Katana (who I was wanting to fuck by story's end) is the way she is.......

Kudos to you, sweetie. And anytime you're in Savannah, look me up....I'll be your Katana. :x

dirkthedaringdirkthedaringover 19 years ago
Strong stuff

I don't typically get off on SciFi sex, but this was HOT.

Don't end it at Ch.1, man. Keep going.

I just wish Katana was a real girl; she'd be my dream.

bamagirlbamagirlover 19 years ago
Great

I am not much into sci fi,but I loved this.Hope to read more soon

Varian PVarian Pover 19 years ago
Standout prose

Off the bat your story cried out ?I?m different!? Lovely, poetic image at the starting line.

I?m certainly intrigued, interested in reading more?a genetically engineered nympho sealed up for years with a bunch of scientists and others who she views as a big steel bin of sex toys? Sounds good to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

That's all I gotta say. Wow! That was something.

I came.

YourLittleAngelleYourLittleAngelleabout 16 years ago
What I Want to Be Doing When the World Ends!

Fascinating and titilating all at once. I felt as if I were there, and if we're ever rained down upon by a world-ending light show with really intense, continent-crushing special effects, I hope to go out in my own little fireworks explosion! Fabulous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous