All Comments on 'Vicki's New Massage Techniques'

by russeltrust

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bj200057bj200057over 19 years ago
veyr erotic

excellent choice of words and very nice build up

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Almost perfect

Very very nice story. I love the tak of his energy, especial in being drained of energy, or sucking energy from her... I;d love to see a chapter two however, where she works him over with the strength of her cunt just the way she did with her breasts

RainyDayGirlRainyDayGirlover 19 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story. I enjoyed the play of her calm voice mixed with his heightening level of arousal. I'm looking forward to future submissions from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot ughh umm HOT

Such a build ..yes...very exciting.. visual image and those warm oily hands ..can almost feel them !

ExhibitionistTomExhibitionistTomover 19 years ago
WOW!

I loved it. Give me her address. She'll have a new client.

tromsovikingtromsovikingover 19 years ago
holland

great story. you can actually get this kind of massage in holland -- so-called "full body". both are nude, great massage, and finish up with a hand-job. it's a great experience! hope you can continue this theme in other stories ...

Bridget69Bridget69almost 19 years ago
Great blend...

of relaxation and excitement.

steamyseductresssteamyseductressover 14 years ago
POWERFUL STUFF

well written story to the point that it could make cocks of guys who read it spurt on their own, without physical stimulation but add intercourse!!!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
A welcome change: a massage story that's genuinely very loving

Too many stories on Literotica describe erotic massages very coarsely, even brutally, featuring hard-core screwing with no emotional attachment. The masseuse character created by author russeltrust offered Seth tender loving care, introducing him to the pleasures of sensuous massage with gentle sensitivity.

As a Certified Massage Therapist for the past 19 years, I've always tried to do the same with my clients. Whether giving sensuous massages to men or women, I very slowly modified my traditional strokes during each massage to make them increasingly playful, then teasing, then sensual, then erotic, then typically finishing off with a happy ending for each happy client.

Now that I'm retired and living in southwest Florida, I still give sensuous massages to all visitors who request them, although I no longer charge for these sessions. It's because I really enjoy their reactions when their growing sexual anticipation results in such satisfying release.

I encourage russeltrust to submit more massage stories in this vein, because he's among the more talented authors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
QUESTION

Will there be a second chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous