All Comments on 'How To Blow A Guy In His Underpants'

by sack

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KalKasarKalKasarover 19 years ago
New skills!

I always love learning something new, even if I only use it in a story, it will give that ring of authenticity!

Thanks, Sack

Green_GemGreen_Gemover 19 years ago
Delicious!

What a great 'how to' article. I'm definitely going to be trying out some of these techniques myself. Thanks for the delicious tips...they deserved a big 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Briefly in heaven!

It's a fantastic and practical way especially when 'outdoors' or even driving (hehe). It feels fantastic, it looks great to see, and my lady loves doing it! I wear only briefs now and choosing ones with a fly on the front is a priority too now. Sometimes she 'finishes me off' inside them and then licks and sucks at the material. I think a range of women's briefs should be made with a 'keyhole ' or 'fly' for the same reasons. Until then my gorgeous girlfriend will have to just keep sharing mine! Oh yeah!

TimpooTimpooover 5 years ago
Best way

There can be nothing quite like it. For me there is nothing quite like it - exploring a guy through his briefs - the wet cotton and finally his cum spurting through is amazing - as for me I always hope the guy will leave my briefs on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love stories about guys in briefs, I have always liked seeing the male package in a nice pair of briefs and always sneak peaks in the change room. There is something erotic about seeing the mound from the balls all bunched up and enhanced in some cases. I must admit that with my growing desire to try oral with a guy, one of the things I find difficult to ignore is how my own cock starts to respond when I can see the outline of a guys cock head, especially when you can tell when he's cut from the outline. I like the idea of being on my knees exploring a bulging package for the first time...one day I hope to actually experience this up close and personal. I wish there were more stories about this erotic aspect of exploring male oral sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous