All Comments on 'A Son's Lust'

by imports621

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
damnnnnnnnnnnn

very hottt

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh Mother!

Such a hot little story.

Such a pity to spoil it with that completely un-necessary last line! There's a place for anal and those who like it - why force it on those of us who hate it?

Lukas

BUICK GSBUICK GSover 19 years ago
WILL THERE BE MORE?

NICE IS THIS THE START OR THE FINISH OF THIS HOT LITTLE STORY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mmmm

verrry nice..hope to see a sequel soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not enough innocence

It was OK, but not great. Just did not do it for me. Nice try though. Keep writing you might get a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mom should 've resisted a bit more...

One kiss and she lovingly looks at his cock was a bit too abrupt. Also last line didn't sound right.

But thank you ...it got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pretty good

I enjoyed it a lot, but it needed more resistance from his mom and more of an innocent approach. Love the incest stories though, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ho, Hum

I think I've read this before. Say 1 or 2 hundred times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a very good story by an author...

who's in his early 20s. I bet he was hard when he wrote it and shot a good healthy load at the end, I love stories of boys sticking their stiff young prick up their mother's mommy-hole. I agree though with the commenter who complained about the son fucking his mom up the ass. That's fine occasionally, as a novelty, say. But the essence of hot motherfucking is a boy shoving his fat prick up his mother's cunt, his own damn birth canal, and blowing his young balls up where he was once a little baby. Better yet, fucking a baby up between his mother's legs. But he can only do that up her cunt, not her asshole. A mother's mommy-twat is where a boy's creamy semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My cock was still in her pussy, and there it would stay.

Come on mom, can't that wait? We only fucked once, I want more of that sexy pussy of yours that I'm still inside of! Roll over on top of me without letting my cock out of your twat. I want to play with those great tits of yours while you ride me mom! Fuck me! Fuck your son!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Damn

What a great son. Every mom's dream. As my own would attest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weirdness

Why do some writers spell 'honey' hunny? Why do some say that their cocks were 'literally' as hard as rocks? Does that mean that they would have no feeling and could be put on an anvil and smashed with a big hammer? It's a bit like nipples so hard they could cut glass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise but you rushed it.

Jerking off while sitting on the kitchen counter?

Should have let Mom be a little reluctant even with being a little interested in fucking her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous