All Comments on 'The Rose Garden Ch. 02'

by Brandi2449

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 19 years ago
Can't believe it!!!

It's as bad as your first part if not worse!!! I'm not one to trash writer but you...girl are definitely NOT a writer!!! So full of yourself that you can't even string two sentences together without making it sound so boring.

Please do yourself and us a favor....stop writing!!

annabearannabearover 19 years ago
Good base, but needs some work!

Unlike the LadyCibelle bitch, who just trashed your work but didn't offer any constructive points about how to improve, I don't want to see you stop writing. I think that you need to focus on plot and character development because that's what you seem to be lacking. Right now, I don't understand how the characters got to this point or what the motivations for their actions are. Also, work on the flow of the story. The way the chapters are written so far, it seems as if you are trying to rush through all of the actions. Don't be afraid to draw out the scenes a little to ensure that the reader has greater understanding of what's going on and why. Best wishes and good luck for your future work!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 16 years ago
Not a Bad Start...

I agree with AnnaBear... You do need to work on your characters and the flow of the story. The other "so called" Lady... She is just a bitch that wouldn't know a good story if it bit her on the ass... Ignore her and concentrate on your story...

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 16 years ago
Not a Bad Start...

I agree with AnnaBear... You do need to work on your characters and the flow of the story. The other "so called" Lady... She is just a bitch that wouldn't know a good story if it bit her on the ass... Ignore her and concentrate on your story...

sebastainannduransebastainannduranalmost 13 years ago

New comer to this site as a member but stumbled across the site as just a visitor afew weeks back. as a member I uderstand I can write to the authors. That was very nice, I love vampires and I loved your story, I like alot of tention so I kinda wish I could have been made to wait alittle longer for the sex. but it did'nt take away from the the story. thank you and will look for more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous