All Comments on 'Friday Night Ch. 01'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
give us more...........

i like the mind of this person.....not only do men think they are slick about thses site and we as women are stupid..(how do u think i found out bout this site) i want to read more.......

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
OK Bring in the .....

....BIB BLACK COCK or the slimy BIKER GANG to ruin a real good write and so I can change ny 5 vote to a zero.

I fairness to men everywhere, How can we trust women to understand us. They are so mysterious that I never know what end is up with them

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Read!

Please, continue the story. I love being teased... and am trying to convince my better half to try this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What A Sorry Bitch

What right does she have to read his private fantasies. She does not own him. She chose to give him this fantasy because she could use it to cause him pain and humiliation. What if his fantasy had been to fuck a 14 year old girl? Would she be such a loving wife then, helping him to live that fantasy? This is only about her having an excuse to hurt him. He needs to drop her ASAP.

billc393billc393over 19 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I loved your first series... and am glad you're writing again.

I like the way she's exploring his needs and wants and getting hers filled in the bargain!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Chapter

great story we loved it Love to read more stuff by you

Thanks

Kenny and deb

willycumwillycumalmost 13 years ago
My fantasy!!!

Oh................ that was a great story - cant wait to read the rest ..........I would love to live out such a fantasy........thanks for making me so horny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice

This is a great story if you are into tease and denial.... which I am.

knotz2uknotz2uabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story

I have read your stories a few times, and I would love to believe that I could withstand your ordeal. Alas, I will never get to try as the wife would never try something like that. If these stories are true and not fantasy, you are both lucky and unlucky at the same time. Lucky that you have a wife that would indulge yourself and unlucky in that you get more than you wished for. I am going to read the rest of these stories (only way I will get to experience it).

BTW, I will vote each chapter, but not comment on everyone.

Thanks as I know how hard it is to put together stories as well written as yours are. You are the best author on Lit. You mentioned 2 other sites, would you be so kind as to put the links in your bio.

Thanks again....Pat(knotz2u@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Darling

She sounds like a goddess. Oh the sweet agony of cum denial. If he makes it through the 24 without releasing, When he does it will be spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tease and denial excellence

Pretty much as it should be. Believable erotic and engaging

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very hot would love for my Wife to do this to me for 24 hours we played like that but only a couple of hours then she made me cum after putting a donut over my cock and then she ate it off of me covered with my cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous