All Comments on 'Wife at Strip Joint Ch. 01'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sillicon_valley_guySillicon_valley_guyover 19 years ago
Excellent, super hot

Wow, Mrs. Canyon! Would love to meet you in a club sometime! ;> Looking forward to more stories.

raywestyraywestyover 19 years ago
I love whores

I loved this story, as I really love stories of wives becoming whores, just like yours did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I share my wife

Fantastic story. I too started sharing my girlfriend with my friends. I was in the military and had many horny single friends. I would offer my girlfriend to my friends. None ever said no. After they fucked her, I would eat her pussy and then fuck her while she told me about how they fucked her. It turned both of us on. A year later I married her and continued sharing her. After being married a year she told me that she liked to fuck black men.

We went to bars and picked up black men for her to fuck. I would watch her getting fucked and then eat her pussy and then fuck her. Over the years she has fucked hundreds of men. She wanted to become a whore at a black bar and only fuck black men. We never did find a place to put her to work.

She no longer fucks my friends. She prefers to fuck strangers. She prefers black cock. I have learned to appreciate sucking black cock.

Our sex life continues to be great. Walt

skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
Why?

Why was I not in that club the night Tracy performed for the first time? I would have paid double her fee for half an hour with her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another sick pervert

At one time this site featured clever erotic stories. Now the norm seems to be sick perverts like this one. What a revolting development. Fortunately the site dismisses Aids so you don't have to worry about wife dying from aids.

the Ct. Yankee

stu421vstu421valmost 17 years ago
Loved it :)

What a great story, as usual a sad individual leaves a negative comment but ignote these sad individuals - if they cant put their name to the comments they should not be allowed to leave negative feed back. Keep up the good work, id love to keep up with you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
lots

i've seen a lot of things, but never a "wade of money."

stickman44stickman44over 10 years ago
nice

I very much enjoyed it looking forward to reading more.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Another Dumb Asshole!

The asshole got what he deserved! Nothing quite like be married to a Who-er!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fantasy

Iwould love to have my wife experience the pleasure

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nasty whore makes money for her cuck.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous